Pedophila meet justice//Sex with pleasure

Vorathiel

We all know how common Lolis are. And even if sometimes they are really cute, still as soon as h-scenes starts it all goes straight to hell. I mean - in many vns this is just straight sex (or even 'soft rape') with innocent children. Many times they don't even know what is going on

Spoiler

(from Hoshimemo: 

Spoiler

Chinami 'bath time?' when protag is taking her clothes off, one of the worst and most painful lines I found in VNs),

they're totaly embarassed, screaming 'yamate', crying etc. Not even starting on how big penises are in comparission to those little bodies.
So my point is - did you met on your VN reading live any title, that protagonist who starts 'relationship' with little kid gets some ostracism from society, friends turning their backs on him, or even problems with police, etc?

I know Japanese are strange in the westerners eyes and cute loli are passable there, but there are many vns with tags 'elementary student heroine' or 'sex with children'. If this ain't illegal I don't know what is. (not vns of that thematique, but real life sex with children).

In Hoshimemo, in Mare route

Spoiler

Aoi Isuzu says to her little sister: 'don't talk to this man' or something similiar, but that was a joke, no serious turning back.

But something like that would be at least something.

------------------------------------------------------------

My second request for recommendatons is some moe, slice of life light VN, with typical structure (common route->separate routes for heroines), when in H-scenes girls are still what they are regullary.
So tsun~ girls still being a little mean to protag, dominating characters are active in bed, shy girls still shy, etc. 

Main point is - I want to see heroines having fun in H scenes. In all VNs I read till now, every H scenes have few CGs, and on almost all of them girls are looking sad/embarassed/painful/suffering etc. They're overlly shy, acting as wooden clogs, end in most situations just 'enduring' (different situations in BJ scenes, but they're still embarassed and surprised with semen, not cracking any jokes during that, etc).
I want smiles, I want fun, I want happiness. Can I found it somwhere?

And please - less talking about what's going on during H-scenes, the better. I just can't stand that totally baffling dialogues like 'Oh XXX-kun, youre sucking my nipples' etc, well no shit sherlock, heroine, protag and even reader see what's going on. Nobody in real life talks even close to that. 

As for speaking of H content and lolis, I believe its a no-no on this forum. It's a very sensitive issue, and I'm fairly certain that due to that, its not really something we should talk much about here. That being said I don't think this particular question should be very contriversial, but just a heads up in general if you weren't aware.

As for your recommendation request, its very specific and its hard to come up with something that fits it completely simply due to how H-Scenes are written in a general sense. Most of light, moe slice of life novels with H-Content are meant to be sensual and "vanilla", and therefore they often have most of the "annoying" traits you mention.

I felt like the H-scenes for Rise's route in Princess Evangile were a breath of fresh air; a little different from the most common ones. I haven't finished the other routes in the game yet, so I can't speak for those, but I'd give it a go if you havent already. Its a great novel.

Though its a little different and not quite a moege, Sunrider Academy, especially Asaga's route, fits perfectly H-content wise. But its a dating sim and unvoiced, so its a tad bit different than what you might be used to.

Sorry I can't be of more help, guess I just like the vanilla stuff :P

erm,i think the worst i've seen is in fate stay night,rin's route...the h scene was awfull...

in my opinion, the vn in wich i've seen the best h scenes was saya no uta... let alone the rape / transformation into sex slave of yoh, saya had fun ,is all but innocent (in fact fuminory feels a little guilty about having sex with her, and knows fully that it's not accpepted by society  )  and it's almost empty of those stupid sentences xD .

There's probably(?) a pedophile lolicon type story somewhere out there where the protagonist is denounced by society but I'd think that most devs wouldn't want to write such a story due to the moral implications yada yada..

43 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

My second request for recommendatons is some moe, slice of life light VN, with typical structure (common route->separate routes for heroines), when in H-scenes girls are still what they are regullary?
So tsun~ girls still being a little mean to protag, dominating characters are active in bed, shy girls still shy, etc. 

Main point is - I want to see heroines having fun in H scenes. In all VNs I read till now, every H scenes have few CGs, and on almost all of them girls are looking sad/embarassed/painful/suffering etc. They're overlly shy, acting as wooden clogs, end in most situations just 'enduring' (different situations in BJ scenes, but they're still embarassed and surprised with semes, not cracking any jokes during that, etc).
I want smiles, I want fun, I want happiness. Can I found it somwhere?

Heroines are having fun in H-scenes, silly goose :P

That looking/sad/embarrased/painful/suffering/overlly shy acting wooden cloggy endurance is definitely the personification of funtime and happiness

Though if you mean you want a more 'natural' H-scene where the girl won't be all 'it's so big' and 'its okay because its you', *shrug*

~~
Recommend Princess Evangile

The most you get is the rest of the cast playfully sneering at the protagonist.  Comyu sort of almost goes into the finer details of a high schooler going out with a middle schooler, but then avoids the topic with little more than some comical denial from the protagonist ("I'm not a lolicon!"). They always avoid referring to pedophilia outright and substitute lolicon for pedophile in these instances. Because all heroines are totally 18 or older, yep.

Actually, that's pretty much the main reason why you will never see pedos get punished for their actions in eroge, because all characters have to be 18 or older according to their legal disclaimers, and they can't break that pretense. 

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Though if you mean you want a more 'natural' H-scene where the girl won't be all 'it's so big' and 'its okay because its you', *shrug*

~~
Recommend Princess Evangile

Your post made me laugh. :D Yeah, that's what I meant. This second sentence is really hard to endure most of the times. Especially when you have realword trauma from 'realword h-scenes'. ;p

1 hour ago, Decay said:

all characters have to be 18 or older according to their legal disclaimers, and they can't break that pretense. 

You sure? https://vndb.org/v7432 Or is it some kind of black market studio? :P

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

Although I don't recommend this, since I personally didn't like it, G-senjou no Maou has pretty good H-scenes with the main heroine, Haru. She keeps her character in it and made me laugh a little :D

Oh yeah, that's true! I read it few month ago, so it sliped my mind, but her h scenes was really not that bad! 

41 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

Despite how it's used in the Western community, I'm pretty sure 'lolicon' is Japanese for 'pedophile'.  Consider what it means to have a 'Lolita Complex'.

Please stay away from that discussion. If what Dergonnu wrote is right, then I don't wanna be known as a person, who start yet another (?) loli-not-paedophilia discussion. :P

So anyway - thanks for answers, and Princess Evangile is now rated high on my wishlist. :)