The Kaguya is Always Right Foundation "Chat and Ask Us Anything" Thread

Kaguya

1- Do you think rush decks are for cancer newbs and control decks are for pros?

2- Do you think the existence of justicar is legal? 

3- How much would one pay to get a wallet warrior deck?

4- Did you pay any money in hearthstone?

5- Finally , who's your fav waifu in fate series?

1- No. Consistent, optimal aggro play is as impressive as optimal control play. Aggro has a lower skill requirement, so it gets that rep, but you can be a proud face hunter more skillful than a buncha control warrior scrubs.

2- Yep, it's an integral part of some of my decks, after all.

3- None, though I've been playing since beta. If you just wanna buy it right away, I dunno.

4- Yep, to buy Magni and a couple of packs here and there. 

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

Sadly I had and still have the exact opposite feelings, I would love to brutally murder Sakura any day any time, I even felt bad for Shinji. Sakura is like.... sigh....

No ilya love though? I am sure there's no one who would wanna brutally murder ilya. Our adorable Ilya and I will count her one of the main heroines anytime of the day even if she never got a route for herself.

That said, I don't hate Saber. I just dislike her. The one I hate is Rin, lol

That's it , fite me. How could you hate someone as responsible as Rin? She was the only one staying sane and trying to take sensible decisions when everyone was going with whatever they want. She was responsible and tried to stay strong even thou she was rather weak and didn't have much power. She never fell into darkness or try to obliterate the world while not giving a fuck about it for whatever reason. Rin is best grill

Why do you want to brutally murder Cu Chulainn with your own two hands? He's pretty damned cool for being controlled by such a prick.

I don't? Lancer is super cool. When did I say I wanted to murder him?

You didn't, I misread. You wrote heroine. Clearly Cu is not a heroine, as he never has luck with girls. And he presumably has a penis.

Will Satsuki route (Tsukihime) one day be granted to us?

Yep, seems like she's getting her route in the tsukihime remake. Sacchin best heroine.

1- No. Consistent, optimal aggro play is as impressive as optimal control play. Aggro has a lower skill requirement, so it gets that rep, but you can be a proud face hunter more skillful than a buncha control warrior scrubs.

3- None, though I've been playing since beta. If you just wanna buy it right away, I dunno.

5- After playing Fate, my waifu was Sakura. After watching Fate/Zero, my waifu was still Sakura. After playing Extra, my waifu was Tamamo... And after playing CCC, my waifu went right back to being Sakura. Sakura is love, Sakura is life. She's also the only heroine in Stay Night I didn't wanna brutally murder with my own hands.

Sadly I had and still have the exact opposite feelings, I would love to brutally murder Sakura any day any time, I even felt bad for Shinji. Sakura is like.... sigh....

No ilya love though? I am sure there's no one who would wanna brutally murder ilya. Our adorable Ilya and I will count her one of the main heroines anytime of the day even if she never got a route for herself.

That's it , fite me. How could you hate someone as responsible as Rin? She was the only one staying sane and trying to take sensible decisions when everyone was going with whatever they want. She was responsible and tried to stay strong even thou she was rather weak and didn't have much power. She never fell into darkness or try to obliterate the world while not giving a fuck about it for whatever reason. Rin is best grill

Illyasviel is... Ugh. I kinda like her? She's great in Heaven's Feel. Mostly. I don't wanna kill her. It's just that she's the devious type that wants to turn Shirou into a toy 'n stuff and that's the type of stuff I want to do, so we're an awful match. 

Precisely, she's boring as hell. Don't give a damn about her responsability. What makes me love Akiha is when she goes totally crazy in Kohaku's route, for example. Rin doesn't have that. She's also a tsundere, which severely increased her likelihood of entering my shit list. Still, nothing against Rin fans. Take her and put her far away from me, where I don't have to see or listen to her awful tsundere scenes, lemme have her sister instead. Win-win.

Whenever a heroine acts tsun, I'll feel like brutally murdering her, a few exceptions aside. Akiha from tsukihime and Kei from Dies Irae come to mind as tsundere heroines I loved. Don't really know why (well, in Akiha's case, it's because she goes full-on yandere at a certain point, and I love yandere heroines... That's probably it, anyway). Normally, tsunderes make me quit a VN, though. I seriously stopped reading some VNs that were supposedly pretty good because of a tsundere, lol.

Edited by Kaguya

Will Satsuki route (Tsukihime) one day be granted to us?

Yep, seems like she's getting her route in the tsukihime remake. Sacchin best heroine.

Illyasviel is... Ugh. I kinda like her? She's great in Heaven's Feel. Mostly. I don't wanna kill her. It's just that she's the devious type that wants to turn Shirou into a toy 'n stuff and that's the type of stuff I want to do, so we're an awful match. 

Precisely, she's boring as hell. Don't give a damn about her responsability. What makes me love Akiha is when she goes totally crazy in Kohaku's route, for example. Rin doesn't have that. She's also a tsundere, which severely increased her likelihood of entering my shit list. Still, nothing against Rin fans. Take her and put her far away from me, where I don't have to see or listen to her awful tsundere scenes, lemme have her sister instead. Win-win.

Whenever a heroine acts tsun, I'll feel like brutally murdering her, a few exceptions aside. Akiha from tsukihime and Kei from Dies Irae come to mind as tsundere heroines I loved. Don't really know why. Normally, tsunderes make me quit a VN, though. I seriously stopped reading some VNs that were supposedly pretty good because of a tsundere, lol.

I am not a particular fan of tsunderes but I never found Rin's tsun to be anything but cute and adorable and adding to her character-depth.

Akiha is kud thou, really kud. For some reason I am not aware of, I like Rin more. Anyways let's agree to disagree : > 

Moving on, kinda curious but have u ever hit legend in hearthstone? And do you have any intention of going back to love live?

Also flat is justice? Or boobs ftw? 

I am not a particular fan of tsunderes but I never found Rin's tsun to be anything but cute and adorable and adding to her character-depth.

Akiha is kud thou, really kud. For some reason I am not aware of, I like Rin more. Anyways let's agree to disagree : > 

Moving on, kinda curious but have u ever hit legend in hearthstone? And do you have any intention of going back to love live?

Also flat is justice? Or boobs ftw? 

Yep, I have. Even posted it in our hearthstone thread when I did, should still be there. No intention of going back to love live.

Anyway, HS is a thing of the past to me, for the most part. I sold my account for a few hundred dollars and now I just play some arenas here and there in a newb account, being an infinite player. 

Girls with big breasts look better when they're kneeling, crawling on the ground or going through several types of torture, so I prefer them. 

Kaguya-kun, did someone seriously type they felt sorry for Shinji? Because Shinji is the first one on my Fate Characters that Get Brutally Murdered List.

Shinji is pathetic. Then again, Rider did say Perseus was essentially a successful Shinji, so there's heroic spirit potential in that bastard!

I can't really hate Shinji, though. Since if I were to be a FSN character, I'd totally be Shinji, personality-wise ( I like to think I'm smarter than that, though...) and I love my cowardly self~

is this you?

Yep. Though you could just click the VNDB link under my photo in any post to know.

Do you believe in astral travelling? Weird question, ikr.

Have some time to google astral travelling xD

Nope, I do not. Funnily enough, one of the abilities of the character I'm using as an avatar, Sumireko Usami, is astral traveling, lol.

:michiru:

Kaguya-kun, did someone seriously type they felt sorry for Shinji? Because Shinji is the first one on my Fate Characters that Get Brutally Murdered List.

you guys are heartless 

you guys are heartless 

And yet you're the one that likes Shinji :makina:

you guys are heartless 

And yet you're the one that likes Shinji :makina:

I don't like him. I just feel bad for the poor guy. He gets the cruelest treatment out of all the people in fate. Poor Shinji ;_; 

I don't like him. I just feel bad for the poor guy. He gets the cruelest treatment out of all the people in fate. Poor Shinji ;_; 

After being an incompetent jerk who can't see his fault in any of his failures and

treating his sister like trash 'n almost raping her (which he would have done, had she not killed him)
I find it hard to think "poor Shinji". Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers >.<

That's kinda spoilery there...

And Shinji is the kind of person who, despite all evidence to the contrary staring him in the face, thinks he's still the greatest person in the world. For that he deserves everything he gets.

'Tis like spoiling Darth Vader is Luke's father in a movies forum. Everyone and their dog played FSN.

Can I have pancakes?

And Shinji is the kind of person who, despite all evidence to the contrary staring him in the face, thinks he's still the greatest person in the world. For that he deserves everything he gets.

'Tis like spoiling Darth Vader is Luke's father in a movies forum. Everyone and their dog played FSN.

I haven't played it :pyaa: 

Edited by Kiriririri

I dunno, I got edited by a mod by specifying a bad end in FSN a month or so back.