Next Heart-Warming VN

TheGuy21

So, I'm finishing up Katawa Shoujo and making myself go through the painful process of getting the "bad" endings...which is a drag. So far, I have only treated myself to a pair of VNs like Invisible Apartment, Sakura Swim Club, and If My Heart Had Wings. Katawa Shoujo and IMHHW are similar cause they have those disabled girl charms to make life interesting. And yes, I'm fairly new and so much now in-love with VNs. I would highly appreciate if anyone could recommend any VN like Katawa and IMHHW, cause those two have really done a number on my heart. Paid or free, it doesn't matter(though more to the free as of now). Thank you in advance my fellow VN lovers!

Oh, just an edit: I don't want those VNs with gore and such, would be a waste since I'm more into like Katawa. FURTHERMORE...if we're talking about "intimate moments"...no funny business, like that weird bdsm thing or those masochist things..creepy already, I don't want anything related to that. In short...love scenes are strictly like or similar to Katawa or Sakura or IMHHW. Lol sorry if it's a bit demanding, that's just my preference.

Edited by TheGuy21

So, I'm finishing up Katawa Shoujo and making myself go through the painful process of getting the "bad" endings...which is a drag. So far, I have only treated myself to a pair of VNs like Invisible Apartment, Sakura Swim Club, and If My Heart Had Wings. Katawa Shoujo and IMHHW are similar cause they have those disabled girl charms to make life interesting. And yes, I'm fairly new and so much now in-love with VNs. I would highly appreciate if anyone could recommend any VN like Katawa and IMHHW, cause those two have really done a number on my heart. Paid or free, it doesn't matter(though more to the free as of now). Thank you in advance my fellow VN lovers!

Hello, TheGuy21!  If you're looking for a heartwarming visual novel, Clannad's pretty popular and definitely heartwarming.  Let me get back to you on free recommendations.  I should be able to find something that fits that bill.  But to be exact, you're looking for something heartwarming and slice-of-life?  Or do you just want romantic, heartwarming, potentially bittersweet moments?

yume miru kusuri (nekoko and aeka, there are some parts that will hit you really bad, in a good way I mean :P)
clannad
brass restoration
g- senjou no maou (the ending of this vn will melt your heart xD)

Pretty interesting choices bro. I love them! Though I might go with Yume first, seems interesting enough and the characters seem...lively haha

Thanks for the recommend bro!

YU-NO and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni have some heartwarming parts, but they have an equal amount of sad parts as well.

YU-NO is a...no for me. Those drawing styles, well let's just say it brings back...unwanted certain nostalgia to me. On the other hand, Umineko looks cool, I'll give that a shot! Thanks

Hello, TheGuy21!  If you're looking for a heartwarming visual novel, Clannad's pretty popular and definitely heartwarming.  Let me get back to you on free recommendations.  I should be able to find something that fits that bill.  But to be exact, you're looking for something heartwarming and slice-of-life?  Or do you just want romantic, heartwarming, potentially bittersweet moments?

Hmmm...well something more linear to Katawa. It teaches the reader a lot, and it also has the certain choices where you'd really make in your day-to-day life. It certainly has taught me a lot. Yes, I am looking for the best of both worlds--heartwarming and something that people can relate to. Also...KATAWA SHOUJO! :3

P.S. LILLY FOREVER!!!

I'm gonna say G-Senjou no Maou and Muv-Luv. They're both good and pretty high up there on the popularity scale for a reason.

Ah i'll add this, Muv-Luv is heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time, but do expect tears. G-Senjou no Maou is, really, really heartwarming.

Edited by Godskrieg

I recommend Kanon and Remember 11 since both have good endings and sad part.

Both have the old styles of drawing, but look promising. Remember 11 is...well, there's one pic in google that looks like the girl is--being possessed(?) hahaha would not play if it's horror

I'm gonna say G-Senjou no Maou and Muv-Luv. They're both good and pretty high up there on the popularity scale for a reason.

Ah i'll add this, Muv-Luv is heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time, but do expect tears. G-Senjou no Maou is, really, really heartwarming.

Hory shet. Muv-Luv looks like gundam shiz. Amazing! I'mma play that. Cool, thanks for the recommend.

Little Busters

Looks more like an Anime series at first glance. What is it about?

It's originally a VN, which is what I was referring to. I forgot it was made into an anime.

It's definitely a heart warming story, about friends, injuries, friendship, a bit of romance.

Oh really cool, so definitely in the premise of Katawa. Thanks for the recommend man!