Noble Works Live Stream - Hinata's Route [English]

OriginalRen

Current Game - Noble Works のーぶる☆わーくす

Current Route - Hinata's Route: Offline

Stream Location: http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

Next Stream Date - TBA

Additional Information: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/5589-noble-works-translation-project-common-route-patch-released

Previous Thread (Common Route Playlist Link): http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/6377-noble-works-english-stream-with-originalren-official-thread

Previous Videos Link: TBA

http://i.imgur.com/qsV9Rb2.jpg

Hey Fuwanovel,

Keisuke, Fiddle, and the rest of the Noble Works team were kind enough to give me a version of the English patch for Hinata's route. I had promised these guys a long time ago that I would do a live stream of me playing through the game much like I did for the common route back when I was really big on visual novel streams. I had also promised I would announce this on Fuwanovel for anyone that is interested in watching me stream or interested in watching previous videos of my stream.

As with all of my streaming threads, links containing all pertinent information are located above. The next stream date is also listed here. If you'd like to join me, feel free to check it out. If you do attend, I recommend grabbing a bag of munchies and some drinks because I plan to play for quite some time. When I finish streaming, I will upload all of the previous videos to my Google Drive and link it above.

Hope to see some members there. See you then!

PS - I hope everyone is doing well.

That was a fun stream, thank you Ren. Also I'm glad that I asked you to show us your asses, that was a... fulfilling moment. To everyone else, that was a special stream-exclusive feature just for us. Maybe if you tune in next time, he'll give us another glimpse. :makina:

The stream is now offline. I will announce a later date to continue the route. Thanks for coming!

I enjoyed it even though I only manage to see the part. 

Their translation is very fluent and easy to understand. They're on the professional level as I can say.

Agreed. I'll give all of the credit to the beta testers, they sure did a bang-up job! There were (almost) no errors!

edit: Okay, okay, I was one of the beta testers, along with Tiag. I'm finally allowed to say these things without Keisuke abducting me and sending me to a soviet-era gulag. I feel like I've barely done anything in comparison to Tiagof, but the real credit goes to the boys over at The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs. Their translation really is great. Today we saw just how gosh darn long this game's routes are. Hinata's is the second longest. Ren played for four and a half hours and got maybe a bit less than halfway through. Maybe next time we'll see the confession! 

Edited by Decay

Such a shame I wasn't there. Hopefully I'll be able to partake in an other stream of yours. If you can't make it any earlier, I might just manage on the weekend, I suppose.

Note: For some reason I felt like using "an other" instead of "another" - I have no idea why in the heck.

Tia is truly an indispensable asset, but all beta testers are important and helpful. Tioga in particular, though.

While I appreciate praise about as much as the next guy, I'm afraid I can't quite cope with the attached misspellings.
I would ask that you cease immediately lest I burst in tears and purposely write even bigger walls of complaints about
prosaic and absolutely correct sentences I arbitrarily decide to pick a fight with.

I enjoyed it even though I only manage to see the part. 

Their translation is very fluent and easy to understand. They're on the professional level as I can say.

Agreed. I'll give all of the credit to the beta testers, they sure did a bang-up job! There were (almost) no errors!

edit: Okay, okay, I was one of the beta testers, along with Tiag. I'm finally allowed to say these things without Keisuke abducting me and sending me to a soviet-era gulag. I feel like I've barely done anything in comparison to Tiagof, but the real credit goes to the boys over at The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs. Their translation really is great. Today we saw just how gosh darn long this game's routes are. Hinata's is the second longest. Ren played for four and a half hours and got maybe a bit less than halfway through. Maybe next time we'll see the confession! 

That's piqued my interest. I was regretfully not conscious during the wee hours of the day, meaning I did not witness the livestream live, and in turn this diminishes my overall will to watch it by my lonesome.
I'd like to ask what errors were found, mainly so I can see if I missed them, if I wouldn't have ever spotted them, or if I simply haven't reached that section of the translation yet.

This is all, as should be obvious, a part of my ultimate plan to become better at this job and eventually be able to play through various releases before other plebeians. Muwhahaha!

Additionally, I also very much agree that The Oxford Comma is Superior Sub is a wondrous showcase of tremendous translation quality. My compliments to the chef.
Eh? ...Did I use the wrong expression?

That's piqued my interest. I was regretfully not conscious during the wee hours of the day, meaning I did not witness the livestream live, and in turn this diminishes my overall will to watch it by my lonesome.

I'd like to ask what errors were found, mainly so I can see if I missed them, if I wouldn't have ever spotted them, or if I simply haven't reached that section of the translation yet.

This is all, as should be obvious, a part of my ultimate plan to become better at this job and eventually be able to play through various releases before other plebeians. Muwhahaha!

Additionally, I also very much agree that The Oxford Comma is Superior Sub is a wondrous showcase of tremendous translation quality. My compliments to the chef.
Eh? ...Did I use the wrong expression?

One line used the word "plenty" without the subsequent "of." I made some minor adjustments apart from that, but I don't recall anything else that was objectively a typo.

Regardless, I shall commit sudoku again.