Hello Fuwanovel Community

VirginSmasher

Hi guys. I am new around here but I am not new to visual novels.

The first visual novel I ever played was in January of 2014 with Grisaia No Kajitsu. I never completed it at the time because I lost interest, but later, in June of 2014, I started Air. I was hooked onto it and I managed to finish it in a few days. In 2014 alone, I played Cross Channel, Shuffle, Planetarian, finished the rest of Grisaia No Kajitsu, A Profile, Kanon. Chaos;Head, Katawa Shoujo, Yume Miru Kusuri, and Sharin No Kuni. I started both Ef a Fairy Tale Of The Two and Clannad, but by then, I had overexposed myself to playing visual novels. I took a long break until April of this year where I started playing Majikoi which brought back my love of visual novels. This year, I've played Kara No Shoujo, Edelweiss, Majikoi S, and G Senjou No Maou.

I am currently playing Cho Dengeki Stryker. It's been pretty good so far despite some problems.

My favorite genre of visual novels are action/nakige. Any recommendations for visual novels of those 2 genres would be welcomed.

My top 5 visual novels are

1. G Senjou No Maou
  2. Sharin No Kuni
  3. Grisaia No Kajitsu
  4. Majikoi
  5. Kara No Shoujo

That's all for my introduction. I hope we can get along well.

Welcome! 

If you want some good action you should read Kikokugai. And for nakige, Narcissu.

I would check out Kikokugai, but I'm not a fan of rape in visual novels/eroge. I've heard of Narcissu, but I don't want to play it until Sekai Project finishes with the remake. Unless it takes too long to finish.

Edited by VirginSmasher

Welcome to Fuwa and I hope you have fun time here:-)

I recommend Ever 17 and Remember 11, it's very good game to play.

I like your username and avatar picture

Thank you for the compliments. I already have Ever17 and Remember11 on my computer, but I was told Remember11 had a really bad ending. Does it ruin the whole game cause if it does, it's not worth it in my eyes.