JeMhUnTeR: new to FuwaNovel!

JeMhUnTeR

Hello peoples of this website! I'm JeMhUnTeR and I'm new to the world of visual novels.

My first played visual novel is Rewrite by Key, which I think is pretty good. I'm done with Kotori, Chihaya, and Lucia's routes, and now I'm playing Akane's. (Lucia route best ever) I also decided to play Kamidori Alchemy Meister next since I already finished downloading that (and because it's a bit of an RPG).

I'd appreciate visual novel recommendations! I need an English translation, since I can't understand Japanese fully yet. I prefer drama romance stories that would make me cry. I don't need H scenes, but I guess those would be fine. Also I'm a bit choosy when it comes to art, so I only play visual novels with nice CGs and nice drawings and pretty heroines.

I created this account because... I don't know. I guess I just want to join the discussions and wait for some translation projects to finish. :)

also the site looks pretty good. Nice and clean animations and layouts and sprites. Nice forums!~

Hello peoples of this website! I'm JeMhUnTeR and I'm new to the world of visual novels.

My first played visual novel is Rewrite by Key, which I think is pretty good. I'm done with Kotori, Chihaya, and Lucia's routes, and now I'm playing Akane's. (Lucia route best ever) I also decided to play Kamidori Alchemy Meister next since I already finished downloading that (and because it's a bit of an RPG).

I'd appreciate visual novel recommendations! I need an English translation, since I can't understand Japanese fully yet. I prefer drama romance stories that would make me cry. I don't need H scenes, but I guess those would be fine. Also I'm a bit choosy when it comes to art, so I only play visual novels with nice CGs and nice drawings and pretty heroines.

I created this account because... I don't know. I guess I just want to join the discussions and wait for some translation projects to finish. smile.gif

also the site looks pretty good. Nice and clean animations and layouts and sprites. Nice forums!~

Go go Kamidori. Play with Kendjin ;D

lucia is my waifu

I knew it.

hello REtransInternational!

btw is the Facebook connect feature not working anymore...? I can't seem to connect. I get this error

[size=2]{[/size]   "error": {      "message": "Error validating application. Application has been deleted.",      "type": "OAuthException",      "code": 101   }}

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm also currently playing Rewrite. I just finished Kotori's route, and this thime I'm going for Chihaya's.

I would recommend you Little Busters, it's also from KEY. Hoshizora no Memoria is another one you have to play, it's great.

Hope you have a great time here

Hi JeMhUnTeR-sAn,

Mangagamer has Shuffle and Da Capo I/II and they have great character art.

There is a fan-tl of Canvas 2 and it also has beautiful character art.

Also Yoake Mae Yori Ruri-Iro Na will have a fan-tl (someday) and maybe my favorite artwork of all so far.

Even Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni has great art (but only for Miku)

Welcome to forums :)/>.

I'll go play Clannad. (or maybe I'll just watch the anime)

Both aren't bad. Play the novel, then watch the anime. You'll be able to rate how good (or bad) they've done with adaptation.

Edith:

Thanks, Nakanishi. That's quite a precious tip. I did ask you about correcting, so don't worry ;).

Welcome to forums :)/>/>.

Both aren't bad. Play novel, then watch anime. You'll be able to rate how good (or bad) they've done with adaptation.

It's not really a mistake, but "Play the novel" and "then watch the anime" would look better. "Play novel" seems quite weird.

Nothing really bad about it.. But you said to correct you, so that's it.

@Widi, yeah I'll go play Clannad. (or maybe I'll just watch the anime)

@Aaeru, why T^T I'll just go for chihaya then XD

@Snowtsuku, hello haha :)/>

btw, BBcode is supported here, right? what codes are available?

You're going for Chihaya, huh? Guess I'll go for Akana then.

Welcome to the forums! I second the Clannad recommendation. The anime is good, but the VN is so much better than the anime. I hope you enjoy it here!

If you are looking for some good places to begin posting, this can get you started.

yep, thanks. I already read that thread a long time ago.

TBH not using facebook connect is better.

really? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'm also currently playing Rewrite. I just finished Kotori's route, and this thime I'm going for Chihaya's.

I would recommend you Little Busters, it's also from KEY. Hoshizora no Memoria is another one you have to play, it's great.

Hope you have a great time here

hmmm.... Hoshizora no Memoria looks quite promising. I think I'll add that to my list. Also, I already watched the Little Busters! anime, so I don't think I'll play the VN anymore. It would be less surprising since I already know the story quite a bit. I'm looking more into VNs that doesn't have anime adaptations since watching the anime is much more convenient and less time-consuming.

Welcome to the forums!

You must have good taste in anime, since we have Medium-High compatibility.

\m/ lovely. Come add me ~ smile.gif

Hi JeMhUnTeR-sAn,

Mangagamer has Shuffle and Da Capo I/II and they have great character art.

There is a fan-tl of Canvas 2 and it also has beautiful character art.

Also Yoake Mae Yori Ruri-Iro Na will have a fan-tl (someday) and maybe my favorite artwork of all so far.

Even Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni has great art (but only for Miku)

Shuffle! and Yoake Mae Yori Ruri-Iro Na have anime adaptations. Are they close enough to the VN's stories? It's a lot faster to watch anime so yeah smile.gif)

Da Capo looks a bit weird and the character sprites doesn't have a perfect proportion. Canvas 2 looks nice. I'll take a look at it.

Welcome to the forums ^^ About VNs, I'd suggest Little Busters. It's from Key, like Clannad and Rewrite.

If you like strategy or RPG I'd suggest Dainbachou or Sengoku Rance.

Fate Stay Night is awesome as well.

I think I'll just watch the entire franchise of the Fate series anime. Dainbanchou and Rance 7 looks too much of an RPG. I guess I'll avoid those smile.gif)

Welcome to forums smile.gif/>.

Both aren't bad. Play the novel, then watch the anime. You'll be able to rate how good (or bad) they've done with adaptation.

Edith:

Thanks, Nakanishi. That's quite a precious tip. I did ask you about correcting, so don't worry wink.gif.

Thing is, I have school for more than 12 hours a day, 5 times a week. Also I have tons of stacked up plan to watch anime that still needs downloading. And the first game I played is Rewrite, and it's taking me so long to finish XD (well yeah, it's tagged as Very Long on vndb) I only get watching and playing freedom for 24 hours a day on summer breaks like these.

Point is, I kinda lack the time to do both, so I'll go for the anime if it's almost the same as the VN.

hi, welcome to fuwanovel

hello o/

You're going for Chihaya, huh? Guess I'll go for Akana then.

yeah, I like idiots for some reason. Hahaha.

Welcome to the forums! You must be pretty new if your first was Rewrite xD You should try Planetarian; it's by Key and it's short (a kinetic novel) but it's definitely a tearjerker.

Planetarian, huh...

*looks at tags*

2Yaab.png

only one heroine with no common sense? Oh gosh, I'm definitely gonna read this. //gonna download this naoooo

everyone:

Lol, thanks for replying to my thread and recommending tons of nice-looking VNs. (actually this forums look really active despite having a few members)

I'm enjoying my stay here and I'm happy to meet everyone. (also, I still can't get over the awesome features of this forum. plus it looks really nice and clean. I can't help but praise the creators orz)

also, is there any visual novel-listing site (or software) where I could dump titles of my future visual novels? Something similar to MAL, but works for VNs. I don't mind if it's just an external program.