Anime company

Novel21

I think you should forward your idea to a member called solidbatman. He is the go-to guy for connections to anime companies. Don't tell him I sent you, though. I accidentally electrocuted his pet goldfish the other day and now he doesn't really like me. Instead, you should tell him that Tay sent you, because he is someone who actually has influence in this community. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to send him a PM, but be warned: As he is a man of few words, he might not respond on your first attempt. He is painfully shy around strangers. Fear not, for I know how to get him to talk! You see, it's quite simple - the man loves his pancakes. As such, you should spend a few hours on Google to search for the perfect pancake recipe and forward it to him. I hope everything works out for you and your prospective anime idea. I cannot wait to see it! And remember, do not tell him that I was the one who sent you.

I think you should forward your idea to a member called solidbatman. He is the go-to guy for connections to anime companies. Don't tell him I sent you, though. I accidentally electrocuted his pet goldfish the other day and now he doesn't really like me. Instead, you should tell him that Tay sent you, because he is someone who actually has influence in this community. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to send him a PM, but be warned: As he is a man of few words, he might not respond on your first attempt. He is painfully shy around strangers. Fear not, for I know how to get him to talk! You see, it's quite simple - the man loves his pancakes. As such, you should spend a few hours on Google to search for the perfect pancake recipe and forward it to him. I hope everything works out for you and your prospective anime idea. I cannot wait to see it! And remember, do not tell him that I was the one who sent you.

4eTT7NJ.jpg