What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

started mirai nikki finally considering my adoration of yuno its a bit surprising i never bothered reading the manga, i guess cuzz i didn't read series that were ongoing back then and it was still being released and then i forgot , but im loving me some yuno cuteness right now "goodnight yukki!!!"

I finished Girl Friends yesterday. Wow.. just wow. This has got to be one of the (if not the) best shoujo-ai/yuri stories I have ever seen.

The story was so simple and yet so beautiful. I've never cheered for 2 characters and fanboyed so much over a yuri couple as I did with this one. The pacing is perfect and the dosage of misunderstanding and drama is just the right amount. 

If anyone here like Shoujo-ai and wants a good shoujo-ai romance I would absolutely recommend you read Girl Friends.

I do not regret reading this at all, in fact  I might even re read it considering how much i fanboyed over it.

Wether you are a girl or a guy I am almost certain you'd enjoy this story, as long as you don't mind shoujo-ai you will probably love it as much as I did, and if you like shoujo-ai you should have already read it. Easy 9/10 if not 10/10 for how much i cried over this.

And just because of this manga i felt a strong need for more shoujo-ai and so I already have all these downloaded and ready to read

• Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo
  • Blue Friend
  • Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan
  • Hatsukoi Shimai
  • Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono Yori
  • Hana to Hoshi
  • Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchume
  • Kimi Koi Limit

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru :rolleyes:

Drama, Romance, Incest

Yori and Iku are twin brother and sister. Their parents mostly work hard for their best education. Mostly Yori, Iku's brother, has good intelligence and looks. And as for Iku well... Iku's character is kind of a kid one she mostly acts like a kid towards Yori and her parents but she has a cute face. Iku and Yori had been together since childhood they've been together their whole lives. But lately Yori acts differently.. he gives Iku the cold shoulder and gets mad at her is as if he wants to be apart from her. Iku worries and thinks that her brother Yori hates her. But the real truth about Yori's doing's are far more being a "Big Brother" to sweet little Iku. Now, Yori risks different things anything and everything to have Iku. Iku loves her big brother Yori enough that she would risk losing him and she'll do what it takes to keep them together. But Yori doesn't want her that way towards him... as a loyal twin sister dedicated to her own twin. Is it possible that Iku will love Yori not as her big brother but as a man?

Aside from waiting for the next french release of Oyasumi Punpun(volume 10 was amazing!), I've started collecting a few other series.

Chihayafuru : currently up to volume 3.  It always manages to put a smile on my face at some point.  Loved the show, love the manga.  <3 Chihaya.

To Love-Ru : I actualy finished reading To Love-Ru Darkness up to volume 7, then decided to start collecting the original series from the start.  I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did the anime.  Light-hearted ecchi comedy.  I like pretty much all the ladies.

Billy Bat : It was about time I read more Naoki Urasawa, and I am not disapointed thus far.  I'm still at the begining, but I've been told by another Urasawa fan that this was his best work yet.

Sankarea : Read volume 1, not sure yet, but I don't think I'm going to continue this one.  It had its moments, but overall was not particularly impressive.

Non Non Biyori : Still up to volume 3, haven't read in a while but I've still got volume 4 on my shelf waiting to be read as well.

I've also got Dance in the Vampire Bund and From The New World lined up to read at some point.

Billy Bat : It was about time I read more Naoki Urasawa, and I am not disapointed thus far.  I'm still at the begining, but I've been told by another Urasawa fan that this was his best work yet.

Billy bat is classic Urasawa. So it's really good.

I'm waiting for vol. 11 to be edited ... Can't wait :3