What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

Oyasumi Punpun is so good, yet so depressing. ;_;  I finished reading what is currently out in french (up to volume 9) and I can't wait for volume 10, though I don't think I'll spoil myself with the english scanslations.  My new favorite series and maybe even my new favorite mangaka.(Inio Asano, though Urasawa might be hard to dethrone.)  I'm also currently reading a one shot I got from the same guy, Nijigahara Holograph, which seems just as dark and depressing so far.

I also picked up the first two volumes of Chihayafuru and the first volume of To Love-ru Darkness.

Hum, i fell like a newborn! I don't know much of manga you speak about!

But what are you meaning with depressive? Kind of sad thing or tortured mind thing? Could you make to me a synopsis of it?

i'm sorry i don't read all post before this page; there is so much to read! ( i found this forum with VN i was searching!) 

Synopsys taken from MAL(where it's ranked #7 !) : http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=4632

"Punpun is an ordinary young boy growing up in Japan whose age of innocence has reached its end after his father is arrested for spousal abuse and putting his mother in the hospital. With his uncle looking after him, Punpun grows into adulthood facing a series of events which change him, for better or worse, forcing him to contemplate just what it means to be an adult."

Everyone and everything is pretty dark and gloomy most of the time, sad, dramatic and disturbing things happen, it reflects very well into real life and it's less shining aspects.  The artwork is at the same time very good and interesting, sometimes reminding me of David Lynch movies, such as the main character and his family being presented as some kind of bird humanoid(but they're all still actualy humans to everyone but the reader), and most characters being drawn with ugly faces and expressions.  It becomes strangely engrossing once you get started.  The characters are also very well developed, as is the story.

• 2 weeks later...

i do wanna read a gore manga, but cant rlly find anything, if anyone got suggestions for extreme gore like Hell Season for example plz pm or post here

This one called Green Blood has a pretty good amount of gore, and it's something different from your average manga as well. Not really sure if you'll like it or not but eh why not try it out.

http://www.mangareader.net/green-blood/1

i do wanna read a gore manga, but cant rlly find anything, if anyone got suggestions for extreme gore like Hell Season for example plz pm or post here

I'm not into gore, but there are some manga I follow that I think meet that criteria:

Apocalypse no toride

Blade of the immortal

Black Joke

Until death do us apart

I'm not into gore, but there are some manga I follow that I think meet that criteria:

Apocalypse no toride

Blade of the immortal

Black Joke

Until death do us apart

those have stories, i was thinking more about mindless gore starting from page 1 already, but Until death do us apart is pretty amazing, will read it thanx

those have stories, i was thinking more about mindless gore starting from page 1 already, but Until death do us apart is pretty amazing, will read it thanx

Oh, I see >-< I tend to avoid those manga, so I can't remember any like that. I'm glad you liked Until death do us apart though.

If I find any manga with gore right from the start I'll be posting it here.