What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I've been rereading Wakusei no Samidare (aka Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer) and it's still just as fantastic the second time as it was the first. One of my favorite manga of all time, yet not nearly popular enough. Fantastic action comedy with even a really interesting romance side to things. A shonen action that isn't endless but tells a complete and compelling story. Absolutely ludicrous when it needs to be, and can get emotional whenever it gets serious.

don't think so, just really ecchi.

Yeah though it's clearly borderline hentai. It's more ecchi than To Love-ru or Kodomo no Jikan at least.

I'm enjoying it though not just for the ecchi but the comedy is priceless (as long as one doesn't mind ecchi and lolis).

Re-reading my copies of Psyren, now that the final volume is out and on its way. Other than that, I'm trying to stomach the current chapters of Naruto and (to a lesser extent) Bleach, whilst waiting for Akame ga Kiru to be updated.

Finished Binbougami Ga last night. Truly beautiful. One of the bwst shounen manga i've ever read. I cried so many times despite it being a comedy. Just perfect. Definitely goes on my top 10.

Reading the world god only knows now. A long journey awaits!

So I was reading this h manga otomedori, and I feel so bad for the mc. He gets fucked over so many times throughout and his sanity shatters. His fault though for being such a pussy and not doing anything to save his childhood friend. Even at the end when it seems like a happy ending and none of it really happened he gets fucked over again. Damn i haven't seen an mc get fucked over so many times and not completely go psycho and kill everyone lol. It's just pure pity for him and it's laughable too lol.

Just read through To Love-Ru and caught up to current translated To Love-Ru Darkness.  I'm generally not a fan of this genre, but this is absolutely hilarious.  I can't decide which one I like better.  I preferred the relatively toned down ecchi in the first title, and I think it was probably funnier, but Darkness seems to have a more focused narrative, which is something I appreciate.

Otherwise, I'm reading Knights of Sidonia now that I've gotten into the anime.  I like both so far, and while there have been alterations in the adaptation, I don't yet feel that it hurts my enjoyment of the anime like reading other mangas have done in the past.