Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

So, Valmore got me a starter account with 800 quartz and I started playing yesterday.

First, of course, was rolling for good stuff with all the quartz.

I saw there was a camelot gacha going on, and decided to avoid it like the plage. After all, I never really liked Saber, or Gawain.

Instead of waiting for another promo or something, I decided to just roll the other option. I got 4 five-starts servants (with that many quartz, I'm not sure if that's good, bad or average.)

Either way, I got one Arturia, two Mordreds and one Attila. RIP me. Was I rolling a saber gacha without knowing or something?

Attila is a cutie, so I don't mind it too much, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the second day, I also solo rolled a Zhunge Lang with the remaining 14 quartz, and used my second mordred to increase the NP of my first one, so I currently have 4 five-star servants, as well as a bunch of 4 star ones.

This was my best roll out of the 25 or so:

D0BC5GD.jpg

More important than any of that, I look a lot cuter than my servants, so it's cool. Just got that Atlas uniform. Now I can pretend to be Sion.

veCMMH1.png

Don't forget to scan through the thread for IDs or post yours - Rose's help servants in particular can help, and Jade and Flutterz have some nice helpers, too. Mine are just okay right now. Still working getting materials to level up some of the newer ones.

Also, if you're going to wear that Mystic Code, try and get a helper wearing this craft essence (or get it with mana prisms if it's still available in store):

Crbpyk0WYAAcSks.jpg

Base bonus for this is a 2% increase to Mystic Code XP from winning quests. Maxed out 4-star CE of it grants a 10% XP bonus. Those nifty MCs are a bitch to level up, so any little bit helps. I think I have  a maxed one on my Beowulf or Shiki in support and Rose usually has it on Dantes (except during gather events).

3 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Instead of waiting for another promo or something, I decided to just roll the other option. I got 4 five-starts servants (with that many quartz, I'm not sure if that's good, bad or average.)

Either way, I got one Arturia, two Mordreds and one Attila. RIP me. Was I rolling a saber gacha without knowing or something?

Attila is a cutie, so I don't mind it too much, though.

In the second day, I also solo rolled a Zhunge Lang with the remaining 14 quartz, and used my second mordred to increase the NP of my first one, so I currently have 4 five-star servants, as well as a bunch of 4 star ones.

The servants in the current Camelot gacha ain't all that impressive, good choice skipping it.

Those three kinda fit the same niche so it's kinda bad to have them as your only 5*s =/. Attila can deal some great damage though, she's still quite amazing.

Waver is pretty much the most versatile support unit in the game. He'll likely carry you throughout... everything pretty much.

For 800 quartz I think that was quite good, mostly because of Waver. Craft essences also matter a lot btw, what did you get? 

5 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Instead of waiting for another promo or something, I decided to just roll the other option. I got 4 five-starts servants (with that many quartz, I'm not sure if that's good, bad or average.

I'd say it's average, definitely a better start than a fair number of people, myself included (;_; only recently did I finally get my 4th 5* servant from natural gacha rolls; there are limited paid rolls you can do from time to time that are kinda worth that guarantee a 5*) You're a bit lucky, now that the system only asks for 30 per 10 roll instead of 40, so that might have something to do with you getting that amount, but oh well. I would say it's kinda unlucky that you got three 5* sabers though. Zhunge Lang, aka Waver, is still one of the best supports out there, like everyone else's been saying. On rankings, he's usually put at the very top, 10/10, because of how powerful his support is.

I would personally have waited a bit before rolling though. Unless you have 0 interest in the Illya event, it should've been better to have waited for that (since you can potentially get 5 copies of someone to make their NP very strong), in the off chance that those servants happen to be really good. It's actually pretty easy to blow through the story using friend supports to get quartz, which I still recommend regardless, for the sake of gaining quartz back and clearing story. I recommend you friend some of us, since a lot of us a maxed out in level by this point.

756,795,881 Send a request whenever. I recommend using Arturia in the Archer class as my strongest support, because of how easily she can spam her NP. Uhh, that's everything off the top of my head, ask away if you have any questions or whatever.

1 minute ago, Tyrael said:

Hi guys! I was thinking of picking this up, but the fights look pretty choppy on my tablet. Is that normal, or is my tablet just not good enough to run this at a decent fps?

Your tablet probably isn't good enough to run it at a decent fps, but this is normal because the optimization is pretty shit.

8 hours ago, Tyrael said:

I see... Then I won't bother with it, thanks though :)

It depends. The Camelot fights are pretty bad due to the lame sandstorm effects they put in. It's not horrid, otherwise. It's just not an overly optimized game. I will say it doesn't pixelate on my tab, at least.

On 03/09/2016 at 1:12 PM, Rose said:

The servants in the current Camelot gacha ain't all that impressive, good choice skipping it.

Those three kinda fit the same niche so it's kinda bad to have them as your only 5*s =/. Attila can deal some great damage though, she's still quite amazing.

Waver is pretty much the most versatile support unit in the game. He'll likely carry you throughout... everything pretty much.

For 800 quartz I think that was quite good, mostly because of Waver. Craft essences also matter a lot btw, what did you get? 

Imaginary Around (25% bonus to quick cards), Ideal of the Holy King (all party members get +1000 health), Prisma Cosmos (8% NP regen each turn), 500 Years Dedication (when RIP 10 turns of curse damage and two of NP seal), Fragments of 2030 (gain 8 crit crystals each turn) and Vessel of the Saint (gives immunity to debuffs 3 times, increases NP generation rate by 15%) are the 5 star ones, though there's a lot of good-looking 4 star ones, too. Got lots of copies of all the 5 stars as well.

5 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Imaginary Around (25% bonus to quick cards), Ideal of the Holy King (all party members get +1000 health), Prisma Cosmos (8% NP regen each turn), 500 Years Dedication (when RIP 10 turns of curse damage and two of NP seal), Fragments of 2030 (gain 8 crit crystals each turn) and Vessel of the Saint (gives immunity to debuffs 3 times, increases NP generation rate by 15%) are the 5 star ones, though there's a lot of good-looking 4 star ones, too.

Waver and 2030 

https://www.myinstants.com/instant/gg/

9 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Imaginary Around (25% bonus to quick cards), Ideal of the Holy King (all party members get +1000 health), Prisma Cosmos (8% NP regen each turn), 500 Years Dedication (when RIP 10 turns of curse damage and two of NP seal), Fragments of 2030 (gain 8 crit crystals each turn) and Vessel of the Saint (gives immunity to debuffs 3 times, increases NP generation rate by 15%) are the 5 star ones, though there's a lot of good-looking 4 star ones, too. Got lots of copies of all the 5 stars as well.

Looking pretty solid. Kinda sad that you got 3 SSR Sabers but you'll manage somehow. Waver with 2030 is like a match made in heaven.

13 minutes ago, Rose said:

Looking pretty solid. Kinda sad that you got 3 SSR Sabers but you'll manage somehow. Waver with 2030 is like a match made in heaven.

Does 2030 stack? I got like, 3 of them, and if they don't, I'll just feed them to each other.

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yes they do lol

I don't really have the points to throw more than one in a team, which is why I was asking. 

Should I run multiples or not? Some RPGs taught me if you're going to increase crit, you might as well go all the way, but I'm not sure it's how things work in this game. 

1 minute ago, Kaguya said:

I don't really have the points to throw more than one in a team, which is why I was asking. 

Should I run multiples or not? Some RPGs taught me if you're going to increase crit, you might as well go all the way, but I'm not sure it's how things work in this game. 

Depends on your team comp and if you have anything better to put on there. I don't think there are many situations where you'd want all 3, but 2 2030s on your support servants and for example the 4* Bazett CE that increases star absorption on your damage dealer, and you'll have the damage dealer getting almost 16 stars every single turn.