Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hnZBHu8.png

And the deed... is done. (I'm down to 1million QP ;_;)

At least you're able to max grail her. I'm down to 300k QP already after one grail ascend :vinty:

Honestly, the best use would be on 4*s who are already top-notch or are slightly lacking on the stats department to do their jobs properly, that and on 1/2*s who would be magnificent if not for their shit stats. Asterios will be a walking rampage at lvl 90/100, same for Leonidas and Hans for example. 5*s only get around 1200 stats that they don't really need, fuck them. :sacchan:

45 minutes ago, Rose said:

Honestly, the best use would be on 4*s who are already top-notch or are slightly lacking on the stats department to do their jobs properly, that and on 1/2*s who would be magnificent if not for their shit stats. Asterios will be a walking rampage at lvl 90/100, same for Leonidas and Hans for example. 5*s only get around 1200 stats that they don't really need, fuck them. :sacchan:

;_; I just wanted to give my favorite servant the level 100 treatment (you are however probably correct, especially since level 80 servants are boosted up 5 levels instead of the measly 2 per grail) 

Spending it for 1* / 2* would require moar grail though.

5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I grinded the QP quest a good number of times to get enough. That's the only reason I have 1 million QP left.

I have enough time wasted grinding for exp already :vinty:

Probably a while before i reach lvl 100 :wahaha:

Edit: shitte double post sorry, intent to edit yet wring button to click

Dunno who I'm going to grail ascend yet, if anyone. 5*s are inefficient since you need 5 ascensions to get a 10% increase in stats, 4*s are better since you can do 2 to get them to 90 but that's still not that huge of a boost, and I pretty much don't use anything below 4* especially now that Mashu is 4* :makina:

22 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Gdi, I'm not going to get the Tama, am I? :komari:

Also

>tfw no caster monuments in event shop at least 5 events in a row :ryuusui:

But is there Dust in there? :rimu:

Also Gonna spend all of my 10 tickets for this event \ :mare: /

So I don't know how long this will last, but what I've noticed about Grailing your servants is that the *cost* doesn't change. EXAMPLE: I've used two grails to make Medusa a level 80, equal to a 4* servant. However, her team cost is still 7 points, typical for a 3* star servant, instead of bumping up to a 4* cost of 12 team points. In essence, you're getting an almost 4* servant at the price of a 3* - that saves you 5 points you can use towards a 5* in your team or a higher end craft essence.

Seems a tad broken - bet it won't last.

15 minutes ago, Valmore said:

So I don't know how long this will last, but what I've noticed about Grailing your servants is that the *cost* doesn't change. EXAMPLE: I've used two grails to make Medusa a level 80, equal to a 4* servant. However, her team cost is still 7 points, typical for a 3* star servant, instead of bumping up to a 4* cost of 12 team points. In essence, you're getting an almost 4* servant at the price of a 3* - that saves you 5 points you can use towards a 5* in your team or a higher end craft essence.

Seems a tad broken - bet it won't last.

Yeah, you're not upgrading your servant's star rating, you're just ascending them. Just like 1*s at max level don't cost as much as 5*s at the same level.

And it's actually fairly weak, you get approximately a 10% increase to the servant's stats per 10 levels, so higher-star servants don't get as much out of it, while lower-star servants usually don't have enough raw stats for the 30%-50% stat increase to be that huge. Not to mention grails are scarce, you can only get 11 so far including the ones from events and you need 5 just to go from 90 to 100.

2 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, you're not upgrading your servant's star rating, you're just ascending them. Just like 1*s at max level don't cost as much as 5*s at the same level.

And it's actually fairly weak, you get approximately a 10% increase to the servant's stats per 10 levels, so higher-star servants don't get as much out of it, while lower-star servants don't have enough stats for the 30%-50% stat increase to be that huge. Not to mention grails are scarce, you can only get 11 so far including the ones from events.

So really, using them on certain 3 and 4 star servants is your best bet, to give them a tad extra oomph while saving team points to use on other pieces you couldn't quite fit before.

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

So really, using them on certain 3 and 4 star servants is your best bet, to give them a tad extra oomph while saving team points to use on other pieces you couldn't quite fit before.

I think there are a couple of 1* and 2*s that git gud with more stats, but other than that you pretty much just pick your waifu/husbando and ascend them. I've only gotten Tamacat to 90 so far, don't really wanna commit to using 5 grails just yet.

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

I think there are a couple of 1* and 2*s that git gud with more stats, but other than that you pretty much just pick your waifu/husbando and ascend them. I've only gotten Tamacat to 90 so far, don't really wanna commit to using 5 grails just yet.

Yeah, I'm hesitating on taking Medusa to level 90, as then I'd be down 6 of my 9 grails (I'm using 2 on Shiki).

3* and 5* are usually the worst use for grails if you want to be efficient. Most 3* are either just fine as they are or don't really gain anything significant from those stats. Some 4* actually surpass lots of 5* with only two grails so it's cheap and efficient. 1/2* are hit or miss, get someone like Hans or Asterios to 90 and they'll raise hell with their amazing skills and broken NP5s.

10 hours ago, Rose said:

3* and 5* are usually the worst use for grails if you want to be efficient. Most 3* are either just fine as they are or don't really gain anything significant from those stats. Some 4* actually surpass lots of 5* with only two grails so it's cheap and efficient. 1/2* are hit or miss, get someone like Hans or Asterios to 90 and they'll raise hell with their amazing skills and broken NP5s.

Yeah, that's why I used two on Shiki to boost her to 90 (or will once I get some Assassin XP cards from daily) - little extra damage and HP added to her Skill-10 of Eyes Death/Mind's Eye with NP5 and she's just that much more efficient. I used it on Medusa just because... well, you can see my signature. :sachi: