Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

So, question. Anyone know the actual story of WHY we're hanging on some island, building it up with beautiful noble spirit grills in bikinis in the first place? I'm not complaining, I'm just really curious as to what the story is. :kosame:

Shit happened during a ley-shifting or whatever you call the teleporting shit we use on Chaldea. We ended up on that island and as the master is a regular human he needs somewhere to sleep and shit. The servants just go full retarded and start suggesting weird stuff for us to build as we gather materials. Scathach basically modified everyone's souls which changed their clothes - to her likings - and classes cuz it's too hot for everyone's usual attires. Saber picked up a water gun from HA and ended up as archer; Mode Red thought water toys were cool so she took out her surfboard which is Arturia's ship that she stole; Kiyo just went lancer for whatever reason; Tamamo picked up a sunshade and "IMA LANCER NOW"; Lesbians decided to switch roles for a change; Marie is just being cute and precious; Martha decided to just act as herself instead of as a Saint so now she punches things until they explode instead of preaching.

Basically, Scathach is building everything with her runes while we gather materials for her to build a ship. 

2 hours ago, Rose said:

Shit happened during a ley-shifting or whatever you call the teleporting shit we use on Chaldea. We ended up on that island and as the master is a regular human he needs somewhere to sleep and shit. The servants just go full retarded and start suggesting weird stuff for us to build as we gather materials. Scathach basically modified everyone's souls which changed their clothes - to her likings - and classes cuz it's too hot for everyone's usual attires. Saber picked up a water gun from HA and ended up as archer; Mode Red thought water toys were cool so she took out her surfboard which is Arturia's ship that she stole; Kiyo just went lancer for whatever reason; Tamamo picked up a sunshade and "IMA LANCER NOW"; Lesbians decided to switch roles for a change; Marie is just being cute and precious; Martha decided to just act as herself instead of as a Saint so now she punches things until they explode instead of preaching.

Basically, Scathach is building everything with her runes while we gather materials for her to build a ship. 

Why would I want to leave paradise? :illya: NO SHIP FOR YOU SHIPFU!!!!

Well, I couldn't resist and caved for one more whale roll

Spoiler

2rBpPyB.png

On 8/17/2016 at 0:38 AM, seventhfonist425 said:

Everyone but you Flutterz. Everyone but you. Feel free to produce salt for all of our enjoyments ;)

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...

6 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Well, I couldn't resist and caved for one more whale roll

Reveal hidden contents

2rBpPyB.png

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...

LOL, WELP.

Hey man, think about it this way, you rolled again because of that, that's totally what happened.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Guess I could try one more whale roll, as my main only has Tamamo. Was kinda hoping for Team Oppai-Loli. But then Other Rider-Turned-Caster cutie waifu is in next gacha...

Only reason I want the new Yuri Pirates is for Mode Red's My Room line where she talks about melons