Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

:kosame: after maintanence I gueeessss, but what was wrong with my support? I have so many kaleidos, and I actually level my servants

I dunno. Not sure if it was you in the first place. :sacchan: I'm not a big fan of kaleido though, might be that.

51 minutes ago, Rose said:

Easily the best 4* archer imo. Depending on her numbers it might not be so one-sided, but she's top tier regardless.

How is she compared to Eurayle?

37 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Way behind here...

Event is pretty easy going i wouldn't worry

4 hours ago, Jade said:

How is she compared to Eurayle?

I'd honestly say she's better. From what I could tell, her arts cards do 6 hits, which is absolutely phenomenal, and she'll be NP5, meaning her damage should at least match hers (she has the same arts/quick/buster buff as emiya) and both can charge their NP. Eurayle probably wins against males though.

I whaled and failed a few days ago, didn't get my Illya but I got more Medea Lolis, a Stheno, and I freaking finally got a K-scope (which is kinda appropriate given the event), so I guess the money wasn't completely wasted. I was going to use the one log-in bonus ticket I got yesterday, plus whale one last time, but yesterday was Medb rate-up so I waited until today. Just got back from work, prepared myself to yorokobe, used my 1 ticket without expecting much, BUT THEN

Spoiler

zth4Cjn.png

I got my namesake :sacchan:

Edit:

Smile protected :illya:

JcKFaRX.png