Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Finally done doing all of the strengthening quests, Chaldea finally looks neat without a million quests at the bottom. I've also done all the free quests and interlewds, so there's basically no more quartz for me to farm aside from bond points. :makina: Once I get my 20 quartz bonus in 4 days I'll have 2 10-rolls and 13 tickets to not get Illya with :illya:

9 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Finally done doing all of the strengthening quests, Chaldea finally looks neat without a million quests at the bottom. I've also done all the free quests and interlewds, so there's basically no more quartz for me to farm aside from bond points. :makina: Once I get my 20 quartz bonus in 4 days I'll have 2 10-rolls and 13 tickets to not get Illya with :illya:

On 6/2/2016 at 11:54 PM, Jade said:

Don't you have anything better to do flutz? :sachi:  

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

What's it look like? :makina:

Also I deleted some people from my friends list, I tried not to delete anyone from here but since most of you use retarded names in-game I'm not sure, so if anyone wants a Mashu support with 2 maxed skills, you should readd me. :SmallKappa:

If you delete me i'm gonna be sad :rimu: 

Also @seventhfonist425 accept my friend request :pyaa: 

4 hours ago, Jade said:

If you delete me i'm gonna be sad :rimu: 

Also @seventhfonist425 accept my friend request :pyaa: 

o, you gotta tell me who you are first. You sosunsa or whatever? And @kaguya(also how do you do the mention thing?), same goes to you, if you sent one. I'm always low on space, so it's rough.

and, shucks flufterz, I'm still on your FL

10 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

o, you gotta tell me who you are first. You sosunsa or whatever? And @kaguya, same goes to you, if you sent one. I'm always low on space, so it's rough.

and, shucks flufterz, I'm still on your FL

No clue who you are on my list but 👍

Speaking of friends lists, I wish we could see how much each of your servants is used as a support, and also how many time you've used a specific friend's servant and how many times they've used yours. It'd really help in terms of picking supports and cleaning up friends lists.

14 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Speaking of friends lists, I wish we could see how much each of your servants is used as a support, and also how many time you've used a specific friend's servant and how many times they've used yours. It'd really help in terms of picking supports and cleaning up friends lists.

I think it'll be added with the UI update tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

;_; I'm the one with the level 100 Arturia Archer and level 100 MHX. Despite that support I gave you with my maxed Saber Lily back then, you don't remember it at all. Ungrateful.

1 minute ago, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; I'm the one with the level 100 Arturia Archer and level 100 MHX. Despite that support I gave you with my maxed Saber Lily back then, you don't remember it at all. Ungrateful.

Maybe if you used a real name I'd actually recognize you :P

I do remember the Saber Lily support though :kosame:

15 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Maybe if you used a real name I'd actually recognize you :P

I do remember the Saber Lily support though :kosame:

whooo:sacchan:

And my name is totally real. There are people named エリ out there

4 minutes ago, Rose said:

Since we're on that topic, what are your in-game names? I'm planning on deleting some people and I don't know who most of you are. Jade and Flut are safe. :P

I'm エリ, got dem level 100 MHX and Squirtoria. ...what was your name again?

3 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

whooo:sacchan:

And my name is totally real. There are people named エリ out there

I'm エリ, got dem level 100 MHX and Squirtoria. ...what was your name again?

I think I deleted you a few days ago. Pretty sure there was a リ somewhere on the name. :amane:

5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

o, you gotta tell me who you are first. You sosunsa or whatever? And @kaguya(also how do you do the mention thing?), same goes to you, if you sent one.

IGN is Jade with Gilgamesh as Main, will be pretty easy to recognize. :sachi:

As for mention thing just use. '@' and type wait for it to give list of people

13 hours ago, Flutterz said:

What's it look like? :makina:

Also I deleted some people from my friends list, I tried not to delete anyone from here but since most of you use retarded names in-game I'm not sure, so if anyone wants a Mashu support with 2 maxed skills, you should readd me. :SmallKappa:

IF you have Megumi on your list then you still have my main.