What are you playing?

I would argue that Saya's h-scenes were disturbing for a reason, and that's why they were there... though there's probably no point in glossing over the fact that they were there for the usual reasons as well. Just like with every other VN, they took away from my enjoyment - though at the very least, the h-scenes have a lot more integrity with the plot in Saya's case than anything else I've read. To give my opinion on the VN, I loved it. The h-scenes are my only complaint, though they're a small thing to the unusual and very interesting story. It's one of my favourite VNs. :)

As for myself, I've just finished Komomo's route in Hoshizora. I really liked it - it was so good, in fact, that I'm kind of regretting reading it so soon - I doubt Aoi's can compare to it. But who knows? She was pretty awesome in this route too. I'm also getting a sneaking suspicion Chinami might have a route, judging by the CG gallery.... please tell me that's not the case. :X

In that case I sure hope you're ready for Aoi's route to be nowhere near as good as Komomo's and a route filled with "ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN!" :D

In that case I sure hope you're ready for Aoi's route to be nowhere near as good as Komomo's and a route filled with "ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN!" :D

Geh, I knew I should've done Aoi's route sooner. :D And I don't really mind Chinami or anything, I just really don't want to see the h-scenes. I have a little sister too, you know? :D

I hope the "Onii-chan filled route" doesn't refer to her having a route. :D

Already played all the translated Sono Hanabira games (OMG SO KAWAIIII) I just loved the art and characters <3 My favourite characters are Kaeda and Sara<333333 I can't wait for all of them to be translated~~~ So much moe~~

Anyway, What I'm currently reading is:

-Rewrite <3

-DRAMAtical Murder

-Steins;Gate

-Little Busters

My to do list is:

-Clannad

-Kanon

-Air

-Utawarerumono

-Katahane

-DRAMAtical Murder: reconnect

kosame :wub:

so finally started Saya no Uto. so far so great

dont know with what to go after that. here is my to-do list, maybe u guys can help me out with an order if any played them

Devils Devel Concept

Milk Pot

We Love Master!

Imouto Ijime

Succubu☆Soon!

Sugar's Delight

Yandere

YU-NO v2

kosame :wub:

so finally started Saya no Uto. so far so great

dont know with what to go after that. here is my to-do list, maybe u guys can help me out with an order if any played them

Devils Devel Concept

Milk Pot

We Love Master!

Imouto Ijime

Succubu☆Soon!

Sugar's Delight

Yandere

YU-NO v2

Don't play milk pot, worst nukige i've ever played.

Yandere was kinda boring and retarded for me.

Protag was so shitty i couldn't play it anymore.

The rest you should give a try, you'd probably like them.

And saya no uta gets really interesting later on. 

You can give Yandere a try though, everyone has different tastes, 

lame or not, theyre good for u right?

and why do i have such a super bad feeling about saya when i saw her the first time....cant help but think she aint what she looks like

No way, she's just an adorable loli in the world full of ugly monsters. All the other characters are just crazy. :D

On my reread of Saya for the review I'm totally finishing one day, I resolved to fap to all h and succeeded. It's not really that bad~

Also I really liked Hoshimemo!Isuzu, to be honest. Maybe I just have something for blue-haired kuuderes

I love kuuderes myself, so as long as the dere delivers, it should be good. Though I'm looking for more story as well. :D

But Komomo will be tough to beat. It has been a long time since I came across a tsundere that actually wasn't annoying as hell.

C la vie.

I think it's very disputable to say that

Rape, sex slavery and pedophilia

is life x)

On my reread of Saya for the review I'm totally finishing one day, I resolved to fap to all h and succeeded. It's not really that bad~

Also I really liked Hoshimemo!Isuzu, to be honest. Maybe I just have something for blue-haired kuuderes

You plan on making a Saya no Uta review ? If you do i'll stop working on mine ...

Just finished Muv-Luv Alternative...  A couple of VNs I've played have made me cry, but this is the first one that pissed me off as well.  

Going into the final battle, I predicted that either none of the original training squad would die, or all of them would.  Still hated seeing it happen though.  Especially because I had been favoring Meiya as a romantic heroine through all three games(more so in the crapsack world than in the peaceful world).  Seeing her die after finally confessing was bad enough, but to have Takeru pull the trigger...  rage.

Probably going to watch Total Eclipse before deciding what VN to play next...  I need to let some tension out before I board the next roller coaster...

GRORIOUS CHINAMI FIRST H ESCENE.

Let's not mention the fact that I'm a lost cause to pink haired girls but man, Chinami may be the only Hoshizora girl that actually enjoyed her first lol.

I allways had faith on this route.

Now the question is how the hell will this workout.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---

Ehm... :D I'm dreading that route. Currently stuck at the beginning of Aoi's, and it's horrendously boring. Well, I did the mistake of playing Komomo's early, I guess. :D

Just finished Muv-Luv Alternative...  A couple of VNs I've played have made me cry, but this is the first one that pissed me off as well.  

(...)

Did you actually like the final mission? I found it incredibly predictable and disappointing - tons of wasted potential there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---

Ehm... :D I'm dreading that route. Currently stuck at the beginning of Aoi's, and it's horrendously boring. Well, I did the mistake of playing Komomo's early, I guess. :D

Did you actually like the final mission? I found it incredibly predictable and disappointing - tons of wasted potential there.

Well I can't really argue with that since I did in fact predict how it would end.  I did get emotional about it though, even if it possibly wasn't the emotion I was supposed to be feeling.  I can see why they did it that way.  I was starting to get epic battle fatigue by the time that scene came along.