What are you playing?

Speaking about Grisaia...I just finished my First Route of Grisaia xD...

Michiru complete..

Enjoyed it, always felt like i was hitting a dead end, but i felt that i was on the right path at the same time...

Lately i have noticed that i tend to Favor certain Girls on a Vn, Do their route and enjoy there story...then look the other way when it comes to the other routes :\..Say Makina and Amane, I really am reluctant on doing their routes, but will get to it one day..

Michiru complete..

Enjoyed it, always felt like i was hitting a dead end, but i felt that i was on the right path at the same time...

Lately i have noticed that i tend to Favor certain Girls on a Vn, Do their route and enjoy there story...then look the other way when it comes to the other routes :\..Say Makina and Amane, I really am reluctant on doing their routes, but will get to it one day..

Any particular reason for the reluctance?  There are no routes in Grisaia that aren't great reads.  Actually, Michiru's route was the one that surprised me the most, as I had pretty low expectations of her from the shared route.  

As for me, I trudge ever onward through Muv-Luv Extra.  I think I am beginning to hate lacrosse by association...

HMmm a particular reason..... Not sure really, I guess in my opinion you see a Vn and the choices that are available(except some VN's) and you choose the character that interests you the most.. in some examples Hoshizora no Memoria, i was set on geting Komomo's route first(even though i had hit Asuho's first) and then once i saw "Her" i had set a new heading for the boat xD...Hmm another would be Little Busters, after a survey of the characters..My first pic was Mio, Once i finished hers i chose Harukas..

Well, i really have not "Fully" finished a VN yet, but i will some time in the future xD..

Michiru complete..

You'd be missing out a ton, these two are actually the best routes in the entire VN in my opinion. :)

On another note, was I the only one who actually enjoyed Muv Luv Extra? :D The two main routes, I mean - especially Sumika's; can't say I cared much for any other characters, as they weren't too likeable for me. But I found the common route genuinely entertaining and funny... but maybe my sense of humour is just pathetically broad? :P

As for me, I trudge ever onward through Muv-Luv Extra.  I think I am beginning to hate lacrosse by association...

Don't worry. Extra is well worth the wait for Unlimited and Alternative

You'd be missing out a ton, these two are actually the best routes in the entire VN in my opinion. :)

On another note, was I the only one who actually enjoyed Muv Luv Extra? :D The two main routes, I mean - especially Sumika's; can't say I cared much for any other characters, as they weren't too likeable for me. But I found the common route genuinely entertaining and funny... but maybe my sense of humour is just pathetically broad? :P

I enjoyed the humor of it, but some of the characters routes I didn't really enjoy, like Class Rep's. I can't even remember what the main conflict init was, and I only did it like a month ago.

I enjoyed the humor of it, but some of the characters routes I didn't really enjoy, like Class Rep's. I can't even remember what the main conflict init was, and I only did it like a month ago.

You didn't like Sachi?  I thought her route was one of the more interesting ones, plus she's one of two heroines in the VN that had a genuine link to Yuuji.  I felt really guilty for ignoring her the next playthrough to get Michiru's route.

I'm playing Little Busters right now...I have read others Key works like Kanon, Clannad, Rewrite and like it, but I can't get into this one, the commun route is boring and those crappy mini-games make me want to rage quit the VN. Who is the main heroine of this VN? is worthy reading or should i just drop this one?

You didn't like Sachi?  I thought her route was one of the more interesting ones, plus she's one of two heroines in the VN that had a genuine link to Yuuji.  I felt really guilty for ignoring her the next playthrough to get Michiru's route.

No, I mean class rep for Muv-Luv. I liked Sachi's route. Though not as much as Makina's.

Considered playing Little Busters, but I think I'll refrain from playing it until the Ecstasy patch is done. Just finished Yumina the Ethereal and thinking of moving on to finish Shinigami no Kiss. Not a fan of the imouto's attitude towards the protag, but I'll read it anyway.

I'm playing Little Busters right now...I have read others Key works like Kanon, Clannad, Rewrite and like it, but I can't get into this one, the commun route is boring and those crappy mini-games make me want to rage quit the VN. Who is the main heroine of this VN? is worthy reading or should i just drop this one?

Rin is the main heroine, and you can turn all of the minigames off when they first show up. I'd definitely say it's worth it, by the way. :P

Oh, that's what I meant -- there wasn't much plot to speak of, and the only other route I made myself play was Ayane's, which, at least to me, didn't even make much sense.

But the humour? I enjoyed that a lot. These over the top effects made it especially funny for me.

I saw someone else is wondering if they should finish Grisaia...I'm kind of having a hard time getting around to it myself. I wanted to go Michiru's route first, since she was the only heroine that semi-interested me, but I got too wrapped up in wanting to see what Amane was about...what a weird path...I think I'll just go reload and continue to Michiru, because I have no motivation to 

see more of Amane being insecure and having sex to reassure her about being my girlfriend.

Skyrim - the newest eroge by Bethesda

Hahaha, there are mods that make it even worse than some eroges out there...

I saw someone else is wondering if they should finish Grisaia...I'm kind of having a hard time getting around to it myself. I wanted to go Michiru's route first, since she was the only heroine that semi-interested me, but I got too wrapped up in wanting to see what Amane was about...what a weird path...I think I'll just go reload and continue to Michiru, because I have no motivation to 

see more of Amane being insecure and having sex to reassure her about being my girlfriend.

Hahaha, there are mods that make it even worse than some eroges out there...

By what you posted in the spoiler, I'm guessing you haven't actually finished Amane's route, because that's not what she's about at all.