Your biggest fears

Ene

Also I don't have it anymore but I used to have a sort of phobia that I would wake up and something would be standing by my bed. It could have been anything, just the thought of waking up to some animal or something standing by my bed watching me or something. It was a really serious fear of mine so I spent quite a few years of my life sleeping with my face to the wall every night. I didn't care if whatever it was that appeared at my bedside killed me or whatever, as long as I didn't have to see it first.

That's scary~ I kinda get spooked at night when I sleep because of my imagination sometimes.  I'd be afraid to open my eyes, and see some dark figure standing in my room somewhere in the dark... or over at me or in my bed looking back at me.. ahh I'm scaring myself thinking about it.

I once watched The Grudge, and I had hard time sleeping for whole week after.

I once watched The Grudge, and I had hard time sleeping for whole week after.

Please don't even talk about The Grudge. I couldn't walk around my house in the dark for 6 months (not even exaggerating) after having watched The Grudge (The Japanese one, I haven't watched the American one). In fact, after I watching that movie two years ago I swore to never watch another horror movie in my life, lol.  

When I was a little kid I caught an episode of The X-Files my brothers were watching (they weren`t supposed to watch it but my parents were gone and they were babysitting me) and it just happened to be the episode about the invisible bugs that eat you when the lights go out. So, yeah, spooky show (well, to a kid at least) plus my most deep-seated fear of bugs. It traumatized me so bad that I didn`t even attempt to watch another episode of the X-Files until I was almost done with high school.

Please don't even talk about The Grudge. I couldn't walk around my house in the dark for 6 months (not even exaggerating) after having watched The Grudge (The Japanese one, I haven't watched the American one). In fact, after I watching that movie two years ago I swore to never watch another horror movie in my life, lol.  

My biggest fear is losing what eyesight I have left - not being able to use a computer in a conventional method, nor surf the web/watch youtube, or read VNs/play games. The loss would be staggering - setting aside the obvious RL changes.

Basically it would be throwing away all my hobbies and trying to "start fresh" with a very limited selection remaining, bleh~ (shivers at the thought)

My biggest fear is losing what eyesight I have left - not being able to use a computer in a conventional method, nor surf the web/watch youtube, or read VNs/play games. The loss would be staggering - setting aside the obvious RL changes.

Basically it would be throwing away all my hobbies and trying to "start fresh" with a very limited selection remaining, bleh~ (shivers at the thought)

I used to think about this a lot. Just figured I'd have to settle for reading braille or listening to audio books. Everything else I do is really visual too (games, movies, etc.).

Might try to get into this as well:

Anyway, I hope you're not in major risk of losing your sight mate.

This is one usefull thread :sachi:

I have so much fears... lets start with an odd one...i am...afraid of open space...i mean the cosmic kind of space....the cold, lifeless and empty void...thers noone to help you....there is no "home" in there where you can hide....there is no sky or sunshine..there is no internets or books....there is only...space...

#pathos

So the "gravity" movie was a horror to me...

Yup, it was the Japanese version that gave me nightmares for weeks.  The American one didn't scare me that badly in comparison.

I don't tend to watch horror films, as I'm too much of a wuss to want to watch them in the first place :3

I was thinking today I'm also terrified of there being another World War. I usually have real trouble sleeping as soon as I latch onto that idea.

Heh. You guys should close your eyes whenever there are jump scares happening. <--- kawaii

It's hard to when you're with friends, though. I could do nothing but scream. Not to mention that I'm the biggest one among the group. <--- biggest ? cup-size ?

Oh well.

^ Confirmed best girl.