Hello, Visual Novelers...

Rain Kazeshini

Need to know about VN Lover  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What VN you usually play ? (Eroge or All Ages)

Greetings, Friends...

My name is Rain Kazeshini. Call me Rain.

Now i'm currently playing Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Hoshizora no Memoria and Little Busters! EX.

But my favorites is Steins;Gate and Rewrite (i like Science and Slice of life stuff)

If anyone play same thing like me, please be friend with me...

Anyway, i'm kinda like a Hikikomori but i do have a real job in real world, so maybe i can't keep online...

Ohh~ :o/>

Thanks for everyone... :D/>

I think i can stay here for awhile... :lol:/>

I'm a new member and i still don't know how to enjoy this forum, so please tell me how to become a fine "Fuwanoveler" ^_^/>

from my point view, i think everyone love Rewrite dan Little Busters! just like what i like... :D/>

But, i need some recommended VN to Play. So please if anyone know some great visual novel, please tell me too...

Minna-san, yoroshiku onegai shimasu... m^^m

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as its a very friendly community. If you are looking for some threads to begin your postings, here are some good places to start. Hope to see you around the forums!

Btw, I'm a huge fan of Clannad, but I think I enjoyed Ever 17 more.

So, Solidbatman play Ever17 too... :D

then can i ask something ?

it's about that "can't find movie file" problem... :(

I've read and do all things in this forum, but i still can't find the real problem...

please tell me how to play that VN...

• 5 months later...

hey rain kazeshini

scroll down to the bottom of this page https://fuwanovel.net/novels/17

try those steps at the bottom, see if it helps u

Thanks for advise... XD

Oh hello.

The poll is quite hard to answer since people rarely repeat a VN o.O

Hahaha... That's for Pro VN Player (that only live for VN <_<  )

Welcome Rain!

I really need to play Hoshizora no Memoria one of these days. Are you enjoying it?

YES~ That game is always making me laughing... :lol:

the main character always make a fun of his imouto...

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

I've played at least a bit of all of those games but... actually I've only completed Kanon D: Wow, I really need to work on my attention span!

hahaha... i'm complete all the VN that i say in the poll... :lol:

it's just that i want to complete 1 after another... :D

but well, that's what make me realize that VN is great as we watching anime... :lol:

damn more key fans everyday here (is getting kind off sick off them) but welcome anyway i hope you have fun and find some good Key threds or something 

Do you have something against Key fans?

Anyway, this is about six months late, and you came here before I did, but welcome

Now i'm currently playing Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Hoshizora no Memoria and Little Busters! EX.

WAIT

When did that get translated o_o

It doesn't have to be translated.

I have the EX version as well though i installed the current english patch for it that transforms it into the normal version. I just downloaded it so when the EX full translation is done i'll just download the patch rather than the entire game all over again. You can still access the extra routes though they are all untranslated.

Hahaha... XD Everyone in here are nice... :D i'm sorry that i rarely active in this forum, even though that i'm an old member... ^^a But that's because i'm focused all of my sense to some VN that i play (yeah, it's exaggerate for me ^^a ) anyway, some people like Little Busters! and Fate/Stay Night... :) Those 2 is my favorites, so maybe we can exchange some information about those VN... :D Maybe this is too late already, but let me say it... Thank you for having me in this forum, i hope we can have a nice conversation... m(-_-)m