Da hell am- Oh hey there!

Hello to the fuwanovel community.

Name's darkkira1332, just call me Kira.

I have been lurking the forums for about 3-4 years, Ikr, I'm a creep. Just decided to make an account (though I used to have one, but for some reason, I can't access it anymore).

Anyway, I love visual novels. Eversince I first stumbled on one about 9 years ago.

First VN:

My first VN was Private Nurse, I know, I know, its not one of the best ones out there. I found it during a huge bazaar when I was looking for PC games I could play. Curiously enough, the sales lady didn't give a damn about selling a +18 game to a 12 year old kid on his own.

Though it took me a year before I played the game, I was roped in, and became enticed on how simplistic yet satisfiying the gameplay was for someone who likes lots of reading. Oddly enough, since the game uses a random H-scene sequence, I got used to it. Eversince then I started my journey in the world of Visual novels.

Becoming what I am today:

Before I was able to play VNs, I had little to no access to internet (I lived in a small town near the ocean), so I didn't know much about it. After playing Private Nurse, I started looking for ways to access information and trying to persuade my parents to give me an access to the internet by making "favor tickets". I got my own internet, not a very fast one, but it was all we could afford back then.

While it took me around 2 years to get my hands on another one, before that I was stuck with some of those flash games with similar format...well almost. Gangurou Girl Delux anyone?

I found information about Wanko To Kurasou, having a TL patch. And with that I worked my way around the internet. Around Feb of 2009, I got the game and the patch.

My first impression was "B-but she's kid! How does that work!?". Then later on, I was crying at the climax of the story. Thus, causing to be a borderline lolicon and a stuck up fag who cries from this kind of stories.

Some time later I got Yume Miru Kusuri, which strengthen my love to VNs cause it was relatable, I was a victim of bullying back in then. And seriously, it also reinforced my lolicon fetish + flat chested girls (still Y U NO HAVE STEP SISTER ROUTE??) 

And thats it for my introduction. tldr; I love VNs, I love lolis and flast chests, and I cry from a good story.

-tips hat- Nice to meet you all, try to put up with me, and have a nice day.

Yay another lolicon!

Welcome to the forums!

You certainly have a different start from the most of us here but that's fine. Either way you enjoyed the medium and got to know the pleasure of reading VNs so it's quite alright. Definitely being able to relate to a VN is a plus. I also had the same experience and it was from Grisaia no Kajitsu (yes, that unrealistic game).

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome dweller of the shadows Kira, rejoice of the light; of non-lurking xD

Some time later I got Yume Miru Kusuri, (still Y U NO HAVE STEP SISTER ROUTE??)

Hahaha, iirc. They removed a route for her because it didn't really fit in with the other routes as much. I got the feeling there is a hole there, as I got the feeling why doesn't she have a route!? Even without having the love for loli's ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome. Didn't really expect people to say hi.

Hail loli!!!

Welcome  :D

ALL HAIL LOLIS!

Yay another lolicon!

Welcome to the forums!

You certainly have a different start from the most of us here but that's fine. Either way you enjoyed the medium and got to know the pleasure of reading VNs so it's quite alright. Definitely being able to relate to a VN is a plus. I also had the same experience and it was from Grisaia no Kajitsu (yes, that unrealistic game).

Enjoy your stay!

I knew someone who almost had the same situation with Michiru (well minus the cat, the hair dye and alien walk). She tries to inforce a persona that she isn't.

FLAT IS JUSTICE :heart:

Welcome :)

VIVA FLAT CHESTS!

Welcome dweller of the shadows Kira, rejoice of the light; of non-lurking xD

Hahaha, iirc. They removed a route for her because it didn't really fit in with the other routes as much. I got the feeling there is a hole there, as I got the feeling why doesn't she have a route!? Even without having the love for loli's ^^

Yeah, She really needs her own route. If I'm not mistaken, in one of the routes, it was hinted that she sort of like the MC. Really, where is the justice in that?

Welcome, welcome, welcome back loli lover Kira-san. Enjoy your time here and relax. Don't ask me how manymany (real world) sisters I have, ok?

Relax, I'm not touching any 3d ones. And if I would, my own lil sister might hate me.

~pokes~ Hey you should really read Muv Luv :Alternative

I did...and I cried.

Greeting , darkkira1332-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Enjoy your stay.

(ps:I hope you can be active in Fuwa, because I starter to like you. Nice introduction )

Oh I will, though my old lurker habits might take over again.

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here! :D

oppai>flat 

:makina:

thanks, and yeah....sure. :amane: