Lolicon discussions

DrKleiner

(Just wanted to pop in here at the start to remind everybody that any advocacy or positive spin of real-life counterparts of certain sexual acts like rape, underage sex, etc. is prohibited on Fuwanovel) (That said, enjoy your discussion)

I was wondering about how many lolicons there are on Fuwa (except for Steve. Steve, get out :D/>/>/> ). So I decided to start this topic in hope that the lolicons will gather here and discuss some things (anything... *wink* *wink*).

Like Tay said, friendly discussion is fine, but anything remotely inappropriate/illegal will be deleted. If you like check out Steve's (he is a huge lolicon) post about joining his Team Speak server. You can talk more openly there.

Thanks!@!

I'm sure everyone know how to discern reality and VN / galgame reality. It's as Steve said in some random post I've read, while IRL it's a crime or weird or whatever it IS pretty common in said environment, so I think everyone can discriminate fiction and reality. That said, appearances are indeed important, so making this clear is good in a sense, I just hope nobody gets too demotivated to post by it. TRUE lolicons wouldn't xD

I'm sure everyone know how to discern reality and VN / galgame reality. It's as Steve said in some random post I've read, while IRL it's a crime or weird or whatever it IS pretty common in said environment, so I think everyone can discriminate fiction and reality. That said, appearances are indeed important, so making this clear is good in a sense, I just hope nobody gets too demotivated to post by it. TRUE lolicons wouldn't xD

Well said, and exactly the point I was trying to make. We'll get out of your hair now.

Enjoy the discussion, guys!

I seem to be in that small group of people in the overall anime culture (Whatever you want to call it) that actually doesn't like them very much. They're cute (as they're designed to be) but that's about it; I don't find them appealing and I don't exactly see why people do, but then I'll just get told the same thing back to me, replacing "loli" with "boobs" so... yeah.

Because of some pics I used as wallpaper on my phone, some classmates started saying I was a lolicon, even though I wasn't at the time, but you know how it is... you tell a lie a hundred times it becomes truth (or something like that). BUT, I'd like to say that while lolis are adorable, they're in the strike zone just like any other cute girls xD (though the only onee-san type I like is Momoyo)

I seem to be in that small group of people in the overall anime culture (Whatever you want to call it) that actually doesn't like them very much. They're cute (as they're designed to be) but that's about it; I don't find them appealing and I don't exactly see why people do, but then I'll just get told the same thing back to me, replacing "loli" with "boobs" so... yeah.

Really? From my point of view, it's quite rare for someone "to be" a lolicon, we're the minority here, so it's interesting to know it's evenly matched in other comunities xD

To me, part of that cuteness isn't about the appeal of sheer appearance, but the personality is what counts the most to me in an anime / VN character. It's kind of obvious, since as it plays out, it's pretty rare to find and ugly anime girl (not impossible though).

Some famous examples:

AmVuG1n.jpg

eTXHDUB.jpg

Like I told Steve a couple times, I think lolis are nice, but I see them more like a cute little sister than in a sexual way.

I'd like a route in the VNs where they are simply your little sister, without incest xD

And Steve, I'm sure that 300 of those 340 matches for Mare were written by you

What people don't know is that we lolicons also need to earn the love of the lolis.

And it is often a hard work, especially if the loli is tsun smile.gif

We take them to zoo or swimming pool, give them candy and such.

And only after that we can enter her route xD

Like I told Steve a couple times, I think lolis are nice, but I see them more like a cute little sister than in a sexual way.

I'd like a route in the VNs where they are simply your little sister, without incest xD

Like Illya? Oh, sorry, no route... (WHYYYYYYYYYY? BUT I LOVE HER!!! *runs away eating sanae's bread*)

like the mare route in memoria, for example. I much preferred the other girl's, where you don't even get the option to do things to mare when she offers.

And Steve, I'm sure that 300 of those 340 matches for Mare were written by you
I would not be surprised.

Lolis are simply awesome. I was just on Lolibooru for an hour, looking at all of the cute loli eroge CGs.

Some translating team really needs to get to translating Shoukoujo, Futaba Channel, Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete ABC, and Hajimete no Orusuban.

Lolis are simply awesome. I was just on Lolibooru for an hour, looking at all of the cute loli eroge CGs.

Some translating team really needs to get to translating Shoukoujo, Futaba Channel, Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete ABC, and Hajimete no Orusuban.

Oo, I see you know some of the good games, I have some others that are really awesome, namely all gamed developed by Shiritsu Sakuranbo Shougakkou smile.gif Teach me ABC was actually one of my first loli games I downloaded xD And I tried translating Futaba Channel in annot player but my JP wasn't good enough sad.gif

And today I was streaming shoujo to sekai route AYANO h scenes xD its by SSS and has some semi-animated H scenes smile.gif

I don't usually browse CGs, I download the games straight away xD

For loli art (non game) I browse sankakucomplex channel, like the auto-scroll.

hop on Teamspeak: http://forums.fuwano...-visual-novels/

its the best place for all your loli needs xD

PS: love kiss x sis smile.gif world needs more anime like that xD

Oo, I see you know some of the good games, I have some others that are really awesome, namely all gamed developed by Shiritsu Sakuranbo Shougakkou smile.gif Teach me ABC was actually one of my first loli games I downloaded xD And I tried translating Futaba Channel in annot player but my JP wasn't good enough sad.gif

And today I was streaming shoujo to sekai route AYANO h scenes xD its by SSS and has some semi-animated H scenes smile.gif

I don't usually browse CGs, I download the games straight away xD

For loli art (non game) I browse sankakucomplex channel, like the auto-scroll.

hop on Teamspeak: http://forums.fuwano...-visual-novels/

its the best place for all your loli needs xD

PS: love kiss x sis smile.gif world needs more anime like that xD

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Shiritsu Sakuranbo Shougakkou (Kodomo-H). I really want to buy some loli games, but the adult section of Paletweb is down right now :(.

Sounds awesome! I got your PM, I'll have to get on there sometime soon.

Oh, and Kiss x Sis is awesome. It doesn't insist on having a plot like so many other ecchi shows, and that's what makes it amazing.

http://visualnovelae...ppear-underaged

I could hear steve screaming as I read this.

well that would mean death of all school eroge (even high school so like 99% of all eroge?), death of body pillows and sexy anime statues as those also "sexually arouse" the customer and with that big hit to JP market and economy.

I dunno, I wouldn't jump on it now, its probably full of misinformation and such, If they really decide to do this Japanese lolicons and otakus will fight to their death xD

So I wouldn't be THAT worried now, we will see.

And even if it is the case, I still have about 10 years of eroge that I missed and is still relevant (from 2003 and newer) so there would be enough for me to play even if it ended. And with my speed I wouldn't be that worried. Same with ecchi anime, still have tons to watch there with high school or junior school girls so I could finish that.

But yeah, I wouldn't count on it killing the whole eroge industry and parts of anime industry.

Whenever I hear "lolicon" these days, I simultaneously hear "Steve" XDD

Personally, I'm not into lolis as I find them mostly annoying.. I usually go for the older characters.

BUT I do sometimes like the ones who aren't as innocent as they seem.

Actually in the game I'm playing right now (Harumade Kururu) I've kind of fallen in love with a loli character for the first time. She called Fuyune~

4758-870103065.jpg