Hello!

vasquez

Hi!

Right off the bat here is my vndb: http://vndb.org/u65062/list

I've been pretty much lurking the entire time, but decided to introduce myself since new development boards caught my attention :) (well, not so new now but I'm a slowpoke)

I'm very happy to see that community is so active in this department - I can't wait so see how some of the vns listed at the moment turn out (Lucid9 *wink* *wink*) and also wanted to share something which I'm currently working on. Since programming is something I enjoy doing in my free time I'm experimenting with openGL and even have some results to show off: http://webmup.com/LMlT3/vid.webm. This is probably first thing which I didn't scrap after few days/weeks  of trials and errors (it works!). Currently I'd like to recreate one of the MLA scenes batalistic scenes with it and post it somewhere as a demo/open-source/(hopefully) C++ Ren'Py alternative :) (fingers crossed!). If anyone is interested in source code I'll post a github link.

My journey with visual novels started probably the same as for most - with Katawa Shoujo. Since then I've read plenty more and plan to read even more in the future.

I'm open to any vn recommendations! I hope I missed something extremely good and you guys will correct my wrongdoings.

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

My journey with visual novels started probably the same as for most - with Katawa Shoujo. Since then I've read plenty more and plan to read even more in the future.

I'm open to any vn recommendations! I hope I missed something extremely good and you guys will correct my wrongdoings.

At this point I guess it's a bit embarrassing how I haven't even gotten around to reading Katawa Shoujo yet! :unsure:

I'm very happy to see that community is so active in this department - I can't wait so see how some of the vns listed at the moment turn out (Lucid9 *wink* *wink*)

Haha I'm happy to see that our project caught your interest! :D

Don't hesitate to post on our thread!

And anyway, welcome to the fuwa forums! :)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Thanks everyone for warm welcome! I really appreciate it!

Osu!Osu! welcome and have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

When Peter Pan punches, they Neverland

cef7715a53.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

As for traps.. I can only point at my avatar and nod :) Sharin no kuni comes greatly recommended and is something I wanted to read eventually. Last time I attempted to read it though it wiped all my saves for no real reason multiple times so I stalled it and sobbed quietly in a corner. Since then I learned the reason for it so I'll give it a try one more time.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I see you've read Umineko but not Higurashi. You should read it at some point, even though it's not quite as good as Umineko, it's still really interesting. :)

Have a moe:

Ws9Ufmt.png

I went into Umineko with no expectations whatsoever. I thought I'll enjoy it even if it's half as intriguing as Higurashi (I only watched anime when I was in high school. I had no idea vn predecessor ever existed) I had no idea .. :) It took me months to read through but it was well worth it. To be honest it never occured to me to read higurashi. I still remember most of important plot details since the last time I watched the show, but judging from how anime adaptations turn out most of the times I might suspect it got butchered in the process. Looks like a new bulletin point :) thank you