What are the prequisites for a VN to be adapted into anime?

GLM4475

They are going to make a movie adaptation , how many movies i dont know , or how the hell they are going to script it in a decent way without changing half the route.

Yosuga no sora anime comes to mind...

That anime doesn't exist D:

Money, and...whether or not there is a studio gives them an okay. Popularity really doesn't have much of an effect here. ( I know a ton of unheard of weird stuff that got adapted. God knows why.)

If I remember correctly, Grisaia anime was announced way back in 2011, before the game was even released. And not until 4 years later that we have the anime <_<

in todays world nope, many people are willing to make a anime for the fun of it. one good example would be touhou and guess what the creator of touhou never made a story for it.

The creator of Touhou really wanted Touhou to stay 'underground' for as long as possible. During the early days of its popularity he actually really didn't like how much it was spreading and was very negative of things like it getting released in English in America. I think he has unclenched his buttcheeks a little more recently thus we're starting to see official console releases of fangames (like the dungeon crawler for Vita) and maybe even official releases of the Touhou games.

I just wish he would sit down and write some novels. The world and characters of Touhou are just so amazing and are wasted, yes you heard me wasted, I will say it again completely and utterly wasted on a bunch of topdown shooters. I want to read more about these characters than a bunch of pre-battle quotes and random entries in the canon guidebooks. The Touhou universe needs to be given a proper life in novel form.

Actual Touhou games are mainly about memorization and playing it until your muscles remember how to dodge every bullet perfectly. Of course you can just play on Easy or (maybe) Normal and get through it without memorizing anything like you would with a normal topdown shooter so if you just want to experience the games without the insanity that's the best way.

However I recommend the RPGs/tactics game spinoff fanmade games since they give you more of the Touhou (fanmade) story and are more interesting than just flying and shooting. Touhou Mother and Fantasy Maiden Wars are especially good (though Fantasy Maiden Wars is pretty hard if you're not used to Super Robot Wars)

Actual Touhou games are mainly about memorization and playing it until your muscles remember how to dodge every bullet perfectly.

That's how the whole danmaku genre works. It's all about self-perfection, patience and repetition till your fingers fall off. Playing them on the easiest setting is a sacrilege.