New research sheds light on the brain of the Internet troll

I recently stumbled on this groundbreaking research, and I thought I would share this new insight with you all to show that your tax dollars are making a difference.

trolls-brain-and-memory.gif

When contacted for comment, the senior researcher in charge of the project wrote:

We still have much to learn about how the minds of these fascinating creatures tick.  We're currently investigating how to translate this basic research for use in applications such as domestication and integration.  Such research faces many challenges, as the creatures are unruly and current protocols prohibit us from using traditional methods of tissue harvest such as unanesthetized retro-orbital bleeds and live decapitation.  While we respect and understand that these protocols are in place to promote ethical and responsible research practices, we would like the public to understand that such safeguards introduce tradeoffs that increase the cost and diminish the pace of research.