Sunrider Academy Vn 18+

Vargas

Sunrider Academy

200y2dy.png

Info: You are Kayto Shields, an ordinary man thrown into an extraordinary adventure. It was only his first day as the vice president of the Sunrider Academy student council when the unreasonable class president appointed him to be the school club manager. "These clubs cause nothing but trouble," she said. "I'm appointing you to take charge and fix them up by the end of the year!" Add to that another completely unreasonable bet with his little sister that he'll get a girlfriend by the end of the year, and Kayto's school life already seems hectic! But that's not even the worst of it! Kayto soon learns that the captains of each of the clubs he's supposed to manage have serious issues of their own. Surrounded by girls lacking any common sense, his whacky days at Sunrider Academy begin! You will take control of Kayto as he carefully manages both his student life, and his responsibilities as club manager. Study hard, bring glory to Sunrider Academy, and get a girlfriend! Piece of cake, right?

VNDB

Played the demo of this kickstarter visual novel some time ago and noticed it came out with the full version recently on steam and on there primary site. Just bought it from there site and looking foward to play this sometime today. Was wondering if anyone on the forums here or maybe another site has a walkthrough in case I need it since I haven't been able to find any through google search today. Also let me know if anyone has played the vn yet, I would like to see if anyone other then me enjoyed the demo before it got a full release :)

Haha wish I could say my internet speed atm isn't going very well. Wife is using her new desktop for her otome's she bought today so shes downloading a few atm as well. I really love the demo so I know I will def. enjoy this vn while I wait for some of my favorite jap vns. Have a few I am following on the forums incase anyone wants to know:

Nursery Rhyme Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki Amairo IsleNauts Magical Marriage Lunatics! Noble Works Koiken Otome

Do you know how the censorship is compared to the primary/Steam versions? This doesn't seem like a game that'd require much censoring, but it does have an 18+ rating so...

Well Steam only sells the all age version, You can buy the 18+ version from the creators site here.

I also noticed that the steam version removes all the cg scenes when the main chracter gets a gf.

also anyone have the no voice problem ?

The game isn't voiced as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure if they will add some later or something, but it seems all of the money from the KS campaign is going towards in game content instead of paying actresses to voice their characters. I really hope that they add voiced in Sunrider 2, and maybe even go back to add voices to Mask of Arcadia. They really need to reallocate their funds towards voices, because that kind of is the VN norm~ these days. Although judging just from Mask of Arcadia in game battle voices, they need some better quality voice recording equipment cause that was bad. I left it up to my imagination to imagine what the heroines would sound like, but when I heard the in-game voices when you fight other robots... my imagination was ruined.

Anyways the game itself is great (that goes for both Mask of Arcadia and Academy). We need VOICES. HIGH QUALITY VOICES. Not those non emotional ear bleeding voices that hurt my eardrum everytime I hear them when Asaga decides to "use her lasers"...

I droped a few bucks to get in the beta awhile back and..... well, quite frankly it sucked. The parts where there were actually story were decent, the characters are charming enough and there are a couple chuckles there for fans of Sunrider. The art for the h-scenes are also well done and boner inducing. BUT, that only comprises a small part of the game. It is mostly a pure management sim that SUCKS, maybe there are masochist out there that enjoy this thing, however I feel like most people are just going to get irritated by the "gameplay".

Seriously, did loveinspace really need more money that badly? I would have dropped the same amount of money I payed for academy on a second kickstarter and I would have been spared the headache.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually kinda liked this game. I just finished it about a week ago. H-version, of course. I then went back and played Sunrider, and enjoyed it as well. So many easter eggs/references in Sunrider Academy from the original Sunrider. >_>

Well, I enjoyed it. I thought it was pretty fun. I'm not really into stat management or anything like that, but even still, I managed to finish it. Ava best girl. :P

Can't wait for Sunrider 2.

I've played the demo, given how I've also played the Sunrider: The Mask of Arcadus I'm really interested in this. From what I saw of the demo, assuming there are loads more events throughout the year, I'll probably like it a lot.

There are not enough events to keep you entertained throughout the year, sadly. There is a lot of stat grinding and the events with the girls are pretty sparse... Remember, you have to play through an entire year worth of school for every girl  :amane:

I would argue it's still worth playing if you care about the characters though, just be prepared for a long, boring grind in between

The creators of Sunrider are simply playing with their "franchise". They've done it for fun. This game doesn't have much of a reason to exist otherwise, except for a bunch of rabid fans drolling over the heroines. Branching off to create this will also surely affect the Sunrider's continuation. It's amusing to see western indie devs jumping onto the same japanese bandwagon regarding game spin-offs, even though we barely crawled out of mud.

My personal opinion of Sunrider and it's creators dropped tremendously after seeing this released as their legitimate product. One can only rejoice they skipped voicing it.