Rants with Ren: A New YouTube Channel Series

OriginalRen

As a guy, It's actually quite annoying how easy it is to get a reaction... I get it by just imagining stuff; I get it when I'm sleepy; I get it when it's cold; I get it when I feel the urge to pee. Everywhere, at work, at school, at my bed when I wake up. I may seem to exaggerate the frequency, but I don't exaggerate the low difficulty at which it triggers.

I remember getting massaged at a spa when I was in grade-school once. Boy I CANNOT for the life of me, turn it off... It stayed there for the whole session, it was quite embarrassing. I wasn't even attracted to the lady who did it... Just the senses fcked me over.

Someone please massage me

:)

This is rly great, I like it, continue on with it.

Well from my personal experiences , girls are much more sensitive , however , they don't get wet that easily like how we get an erection. Sound contradictory, right? But that's how I think it is.

Let's talk about us males instead, why is it usually awkward when u get a boner in public? Why do u have to try ur best to hide it? Like it's not a must that u are getting because of sexual urges but even when u get it from normal stuffz like having an urge to pee , u have to hide it no matter what.

Also Ren why did u have to forget their response to that question?

plz remember

I have 2 tatoo's, both was spontanious. and regret them sadly :) (wasnt made at a studio.)

but tatoo's can be pretty nice. 

it can be a good way to preserve memories :) whatever other things about it. 

The other reason I really like my tattoos is that my family has gone to the same artist each and every time and we love him. My mom had her 17 done with him, my sister had her 6 or so, my 7, and my dad had his 1; he's a really great artist and he does a fantastic job.

Tattoos are cool, but I'll probably never get one because I'm too indecisive to get something permanently drawn on my body.

My thoughts on tattoos are pretty much the same.

I do think it can be neat that some people choose to have something on their body forever because it has a deep meaning for them. It can be interesting to hear the stories related to why someone would get one.  I also appreciate the artwork on them.

But, I don't think I could ever convince myself to get one though. I rather just wear a locket with a picture or certain accessory instead. If I ever changed my mind, I could just switch it out, etc.  Another reason I wouldn't want to get one is because the tattoos might look distorted once I get older or w/e. 

My thoughts on tattoos are pretty much the same.

I do think it can be neat that some people choose to have something on their body forever because it has a deep meaning for them. It can be interesting to hear the stories related to why someone would get one.  I also appreciate the artwork on them.

But, I don't think I could ever convince myself to get one though. I rather just wear a locket with a picture or certain accessory instead. If I ever changed my mind, I could just switch it out, etc.  Another reason I wouldn't want to get one is because the tattoos might look distorted once I get older or w/e. 

But, the superior 2D race never ages...