LF a VN that has a deep story and translated :3

Hujitese

As the title says, Im looking for a Visual Novel that has a deep story that can make you sentimental as fack almost making you cry :3 

I would like one that has been translated since I dont know very much japanese and Im still on the very beggining of Hiragana.

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Or namely called 999) for the Nintendo DS. I'm going to say now that it's what got me more into Visual Novels.

I'm not sure what genre you're into, but that one's a must try if you enjoy a mysterious plot with sci-fi elements~

The Infinite series [never7, ever17, remember11], Umineko no Naku Koro ni, 999 and VLR [sequel of 999], Symphonic Rain.

I know that people already said that, but you really should read all that VN's right now haha

Also, Swan Song and eden*

Edit: Lexyvil, 999 ir for Nintendo DS. Only VLR that is for 3DS/Vita :B

If you want a dramatic VN, Steins; Gate works as well, to an extent.

However, the following games are REALLY good in this regard:

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Download the ROM if you have to, this lil' bugger is a must play.)

Virtue's Last Reward (3DS, Vita)

Umineko (Seriously...)

Muv Luv Alternative is also quite the feels train.

I'll have to shill for Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer once more. It's essentially a corruption of most things your average otaku/VN fan enjoy about visual novels, so it's not very popular or highly regarded. Plenty of depth. Also has one of the most haunting conclusions I can think of to anything in any medium.