VNs that meet the following requirements

starlessn1ght

1- it has to been fully translated, or currently being translated with a partial patch out

2- no nukiges. It doesn't matter if it''s all ages or 18+, since I know how to remove the H-content with certain softwares.

3- not Key (I love Key, but want to try something different)

Now for the special requirements:

-Things the heroines' routes (if there are routes) must not have: too much ichaicha or useless talk unrelated to the heroine and her problems. (Like what Kotori's route in Konosora did). Notice that I don't mean it has to have little romance. I like "romantic" romance (such as confessions in the beach, romantic hugs and kisses with a stunning background, etc. ), but not too much ichaicha romance (such as the couple eating ice cream, playing games with all that lovey-dovey talk)

-Things the heroines' routes (if there are routes) must have: focus on the heroine's problem or the plot (when it's a plot-focused VN). While I like romance, I don't like if the route reduces the focus on the heroine's problem to give place to useless conversation or other stuff unrelated to the heroine. For example, the routes of Little Busters! don't lose focus and almost every scene is related to the heroine.

-It can be a moege, but preferably a drama-heavy story.

I've been on a rampage recommending Princess Evangile to everybody, but I'm so confused as to whether or not it will fit with your 'special' requirements >.>

Edit: prob not since there's ALOTTA ichaicha

Yeah I'll second Symphonic Rain

Grisaia no Kajitsu

G-Senjou no Maou 

Sharin no Kuni

Things that are a bit more mature than the lighthearted HoshiMemo / KonoSora is what you seem to be looking for 

Have you played Symphonic Rain? It fits pretty much all of your criteria.

By the way, if you make a list of the VNs you've read on https://vndb.org/ and link to it in your profile, that'll make it much easier for others to give you recommendations. :)

I second Symphonic Rain. It not only fits the bill, but is one of my favorite VNs.  

I've been on a rampage recommending Princess Evangile to everybody, but I'm so confused as to whether or not it will fit with your 'special' requirements >.>

Edit: prob not since there's ALOTTA ichaicha

Does the ichaicha get in the middle of the routes' focus? If the ichaicha doesn't take too much time from the route and doesn't prevent the route from being focused on the heroines' problems, I can accept it.

By the way, if you make a list of the VNs you've read on https://vndb.org/ and link to it in your profile, that'll make it much easier for others to give you recommendations. :)

No, I haven't. I'll take a look, thank you. But I have read very few VNs:

Rewrite

Little Busters!

Steins;Gate

If My Heart Had Wings

Only these four. I played Chisato's route from Koichoco too(it is a good example of a route that really wasted lots of its time with useless stuff, but I'll wait for the translation of the other routes to see if they can be better) .

I'm personally looking for something Key-like-but-not-Key at the moment, so I'm watching others' responses here with interest, but if you're up for something a little different, you should give Fate/Stay Night a try. It's got a lot more external conflict going on than a Key VN will: more action, more outright antagonism, etc, while it still has the romance-and-save-the-girl angle going for it as well, of course. Somewhat like in the final route of Rewrite, the story throughout Fate/Stay Night is a lot more than just working through problems with one heroine. So, in your term, it's really a plot-focused game. And it certainly fits all the other requirements.

Obviously I support this one.

I'm personally looking for something Key-like-but-not-Key at the moment, so I'm watching others' responses here with interest, but if you're up for something a little different, you should give Fate/Stay Night a try. It's got a lot more external conflict going on than a Key VN will: more action, more outright antagonism, etc, while it still has the romance-and-save-the-girl angle going for it as well, of course. Somewhat like in the final route of Rewrite, the story throughout Fate/Stay Night is a lot more than just working through problems with one heroine. So, in your term, it's really a plot-focused game. And it certainly fits all the other requirements.

Well, people said Symphonic Rain is Key-like in structure. The reason is all routes mesh up so well.

(Princess Evangile) Does the ichaicha get in the middle of the routes' focus? If the ichaicha doesn't take too much time from the route and doesn't prevent the route from being focused on the heroines' problems, I can accept it.

Mmmm

It's episodic so you'll have chapters that are dedicated to the romance & ichaicha and chapters that are dedicated to dealing with the heroine's problems. xD