Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

is there a script and line count somewhere for them on the forums? Not how much has been translated, but an overall total?  I ask because i'm looking for an estimate of how long each afterstory is.  An estimation of the approximate time of each afterstory is also fine.

I hope gakuto gets chika for at least a little while in agave after. Dude was manly as all hell in agave.  Minatosoft better not be messing with me, that was totes a flag raised for gakuto in his chika route

Fine fine jees..... ALSO DUMBLEDORE DIES!!!

What year is this, 2005?

None of the after stories are very long.

Makes sense, since, you know, they're after stories  :P  I'm assuming that they're slightly longer than the ones in the original Majikoi, but I have no real idea, so don't take my word for it.

Ah, right!!! I nearly forgot the internet! I don't have to be polite to people cause I'll never meet them irl, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck you.

There I've said my peace.

I also get to correct your homonyms, piece*. Since I'll never meet you and seem like a know it all.

I also get to correct your homonyms, piece*. Since I'll never meet you and seem like a know it all.

Don't get too off topic guys or a grumpy penguin lord will show up.

On that note, cole, stop being a dick.

Back on topic: Now two people have voted for the staff role  :wahaha:

Oh, thank god I would have looked like a complete asshole if I made that same mistake in the future. Now if you could lurk every post I will make on this forum and spell/grammer check everything for me, that'll just be swell.

-In the interest of staying on topic, what is this staff role I've been hearing soo much about? Is it like developers notes?

-In the interest of staying on topic, what is this staff role I've been hearing soo much about? Is it like developers notes?

Yeah they had some extra art work in it among other stuff, it was a nice little extra.  

And a question for the TL team, Will you be translating the names beside where you can change each characters font color on the configuration menu? 

Yeah they had some extra art work in it among other stuff, it was a nice little extra.  

And a question for the TL team, Will you be translating the names beside where you can change each characters font color on the configuration menu? 

Preferably, the entire UI will be in English once we release the patch.

Ok guys I made an account just to comment here . I played the whole majikoi s using the wairu patch and finished the rest of the untranslated part of the game using machine translator. Please vote for the agave route that route is simply fantastic and I would love to read that route one more time this time in good English.

Ok guys I made an account just to comment here . I played the whole majikoi s using the wairu patch and finished the rest of the untranslated part of the game using machine translator. Please vote for the agave route that route is simply fantastic and I would love to read that route one more time this time in good English.I mean its the Itagaki Sisters route! Of course you vote for them!!

Um, spoilers! (snaps fingers like a sassy negress)

and they already stated that a partial patch is unlikely so calm your raging fanboy.

Hello, everyone.

I hava a bit of a request to the translation team, If I may. I enjoyed playing Majikoi, and the desire to translate it to another language (French) grew in me. However, I do not have nor know the programs and tools necessary for doing so.

So, my resqest is this: Can someone help me by telling me which programs to use, in order to extrac the text from the game?

Hello, everyone.

I hava a bit of a request to the translation team, If I may. I enjoyed playing Majikoi, and the desire to translate it to another language (French) grew in me. However, I do not have nor know the programs and tools necessary for doing so.

So, my resqest is this: Can someone help me by telling me which programs to use, in order to extrac the text from the game?