Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

I just realized there's no ume-sensei after for any of the rest of the untranslated majikois.  

ABSOLUTE DESPAIR  :vinty:

Of course not, her route was the shortest, and she had the least developement out of any of the girls. Hell, their relationship was barely a thing, it's so disappointing qq

Of course not, her route was the shortest, and she had the least developement out of any of the girls. Hell, their relationship was barely a thing, it's so disappointing qq

Fetish fap material  :D

Pretty sure only the main heroines get several routes in the series, or at least that's what I heard and seen so far.  I doubt most of the side characters got multiple routes, mostly because there probably wasn't enough interest.

ahhhhhh god damnit!  

If i knew agave was code for harem i would have voted for agave after!  DAMNIT!  It seems i've been playing too many eroges without harems lately so i just assumed it was one of those all out epic battle routes with no ero.    Ugh...Miyako, tatsu, angel, and Momo?  In ONE ROUTE!?  I'M ABOUT TO BLOW A LOAD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN AGAVE AFTER NOW  

:wafuu: 

ahhhhhh god damnit!  

If i knew agave was code for harem i would have voted for agave after!  DAMNIT!  It seems i've been playing too many eroges without harems lately so i just assumed it was one of those all out epic battle routes with no ero.    Ugh...Miyako, tatsu, angel, and Momo?  In ONE ROUTE!?  I'M ABOUT TO BLOW A LOAD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN AGAVE AFTER NOW  

:wafuu: 

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the dragon family, and not the Kazama family, mainly. Although I think there's already a Future with Tatsuko so who knows.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the dragon family, and not the Kazami family, mainly. Although I think there's already a Future with Tatsuko so who knows.

i am okay with this.  As long as there is an eventual pussy tower or pussy wall.  Oh, and those are exactly as they sound.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the dragon family, and not the Kazami family, mainly. Although I think there's already a Future with Tatsuko so who knows.

i am okay with this.  As long as there is an eventual pussy tower or pussy wall.  Oh, and those are exactly as they sound.

If I remember correctly, there's a bath foursome with the Itagaki sisters (Tatsuko, Ami, and Angel)

why are you guys voting for koyuki?  If there's even a slim chance of a partial patch, leave that to be translated last so there's more content to explore in the hypothetical partial.  Top kek at the nigga voting for staff roll.  Well, i suppose there are some cool things in there like drawings and cgs you can't get in the normal routes.
VOTE FOR AGAVE MY NIGGAS.

PUSSY WALL 2016