LL! School Idol Festival Lottery

Ezeefreak

I gladly announce the 2nd Love Live! School Idol Festival Lottery...

ll0.jpg

Hi you all,

since the most of you (who visit that topic) already know, I'm an addict. I'M addicted to LL! School Idol Festival. I love to scout for new members, to play the songs and all that stuff ;). Because of that I wanna share my obsession and happiness with you. You sure want to knowe whats that all about, I will answer all of that in the following section.

1. The most important thing. What can I even win here? It's a lottery right?

I did something like that around christmas. In the first lottery you could win a Playstore or Apple App Store Giftcard. There were 4 "small" prices. This time there will only one winner. The winner will get my luck ;) ...

What does that mean you ask? I will do 4 10+1 Scoutings in the next scouting with guaranteed SR for the winner. Of course, the winner doesn't have to pay for anything. That means 44 new members, at least 4 SR (with a bit luck more ;) ) ... So in the end that will be 200 Lovegems and using my luck.

2. How does it work?

Each participant have to send me some data from the game. Based on that I will calculate your winning chances. And after that I just make a simple draw to get the winner. After that the winner will give me his Transfercode and I will charge his account with the 200 gems and will do the scoutings with him/her at a Livestream. And then I just give you your Transfercode and we'll transfer the account with the new cards back to his owner.

3. Why there are different winning chances?

Because I want to benefit these who are playing for along time and don't have so good members like others (me for example ;)) with higher chances.

4. How will my winning chances be calculated?

To say it easy, I will calculate a factor based on your Rank and the number of SR & UR you own. You will have higher chances if you have a high Rank and less SR / UR. It's like the Draft Lottery at NBA or something.

If you want to know more details, look at the 

Rank Score = 3.4548 x Rank² - 96,441 x Rank - 2571 (that isn't randomly, it will calculate the amount of EXP you have earned so far)

SR/UR Score = (Amount of SR / 0.09) + (Amount of UR / 0.01)

Winning factor = Rank Score / SR/UR Score

I will not include promotion SR/UR (like the Kotori UR or the Maki SR and so on) in this calculation.

5. Crazy, I want to participate! How can I do it? What's necessary?

At first it is necessary to trust me! Because If you win you have to give me your Transfercode and we'll transfer your account to me and I make the scoutings after that you get your account back, of course. Of Course I also will broadcast it and you can watch it. But don't be scared, I think there are not many people here who have a more valuable account than me. I will swear to be honest and don't do something strange.

Besides the trust you need I also need stuff from you.You have to be at least Rank 60 at the game and active!!! Because I do not want to waste that price to people who don't care about it. And you have to send me a PM with Ingame Screenshots of the following:

- Your complete (!!!) Member List, sorted by Rarity like

xEXp4EQ.pnglGrGeGP.png0ROoCGV.pngN3n9e2j.png24h2Lzp.pngmYqyymb.png

- A Screenshot of your Home screen, like

lDznDNA.png

So I have all the Data I need to calculate your chances. If you're not on my Ingame friendslist you can also send me your Rank again(!!!) at the end of the deadline, so I'll have your current rank.

One IMPORTANT thing: If you're using SIF on iOS and you'll win. You have to use all your Gems before transferring, because I use Bluestacks and you can't transfer a Account from or to iOS with gems.

6. When is the Deadline for participating?

It will be the End of the current Maki Event -> Friday, 27. February 2015, 8:00 UTC ... Everyone have to make sure to send me ALL required Data until then.

7. When will be the lottery and the scoutings for the winner?

The lottery will probably be at the same day (for me) like the Deadline, I think around 8 - 14 hours after the deadline. The scoutings will propably take place at the weekend after that. But I'll discuss that with the winner. I will broadcast both on my Hitbox channel. But more details to that later.

Every attempt to discuss with me about the rules or restrictions will fail ;) ... In the end I organize that and the rules I state here are absolute. I think it's all pretty fair and so please don't try to meddle with me. I think thats all you have to know for now. If I forgot something or you have a question just ask me in that topic or per PM. And sorry for the whole wall of text, but If I start to write I can't stop ;)...

So now think about it and If you want just particpate!!!

Screenshots sent. Winning would be a fantastic birthday gift (slightly early) especially with the new Hanayo UR coming out, but admittedly I've spent more than enough to have a good amount of URs and SRs already, so I won't be devastated if I don't win. :PJust very bitter if the winner is blessed with Rice.

Good luck to everyone! I really hope whoever wins gets their best girl~