Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fucking done, 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/perpetrator-of-2011-mass-shooting-in-norway-demands-his-ps2-be-replaced-with-a-ps3/1100-6417781/#livefyre

f4jvqv.jpg

The asshole kills 70+ people, injures 200+ others and he's allowed to calmfully play video games in jail. Good job Norway.

you're upset that he's allowed to play video games? because I didn't make it past the part where he injured over 200 people and killed more than 70, but only got a 21 year sentence before losing my shit.

you're upset that he's allowed to play video games? because I didn't make it past the part where he injured over 200 people and killed more than 70, but only got a 21 year sentence before losing my shit.

He has video games? Seems like a pretty good prision life. I volunteer for it.

I learnt that the Norwegian terrorists are the worst from Grisaia no Meikyuu... 

joke obviously, I wouldn't talk bad about my neighbour people

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/portland-teens-carve-swastika_n_4807902.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=1846000

American High Schoolers are getting more and more stupid. Poor kid, has to live with a swastika scar stuck on his forehead for a long time.

1zdyqol.jpg\

Direct hit to the crouch, ouch.