Persona

p4izanagi

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

I hope they take it in more directions than just "hang out with this guy x times and pick the correct things". Perhaps something that is quicker to max, but deteriorates if you neglect it. Also, they should have more effects on the story. 

You have to steal their heart, ofc :holo:

3 hours ago, Leaf said:

Interesting considering their among thieves.:makina:

Also found out the girl with the orange hair is named Sakura Futaba, she's the Hermit.

That was the intended pun :conspiracy:

And making her the Hermit sure seems very "in the face" for ATLUS. I mean, we see her kind of being behind a computer and doing some crap like that. Feels like a very obvious "Reclusive at home = Hermit" thingie. Persona being Persona, I'd have expected something a bit deeper in the character.

On 5/15/2016 at 4:49 AM, Jun Inoue said:

That was the intended pun :conspiracy:

And making her the Hermit sure seems very "in the face" for ATLUS. I mean, we see her kind of being behind a computer and doing some crap like that. Feels like a very obvious "Reclusive at home = Hermit" thingie. Persona being Persona, I'd have expected something a bit deeper in the character.

The same thing could have been said for Rise.  Idol (object of lust) = The Lovers appeared just as "in the face".  I'm sure it will go deeper than just because she's been a recluse since middle school.

http://persona5.jp/character has been updated with info about the new characters from the trailer.

• 3 weeks later...

Dual audio is a tiny possibility, sadly- and Morgana's english VA revealed today was nowhere near the Japanese VA.

Anyway, the best girl in probably all of Persona is upon us:

That style. That voice. Nurse. Hnnnnnnnng.

Officially subbed PV04:

I have a fucking shitton of nitpicks with this TL. For one, "Beauty Thief" sounds a CRINGEWORTHY AS FUCK translation for "Bishoujo Kaito" regardless of whether that's the true meaning (compared to "Beautiful Thief" in the fansubs) or not

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mugi said:

GUYS

ITS OUT IN JAPAN

TIME TO DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET

Except not really because I want to know about the tone of the story, the social link system, and the dating mechanics

I can show you dating mechanics alright :makina:

Still, it's Japan. Barely anything they do gets out on the "international waters" of Internet.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

I'd be more hyped if the VA were dual, instead of forcing the English ones on us.

I'd prefer dual as well, but Atlus dubs are top tier so it's fine

Also we get High Noon and the Smash 4 announcer, so i'm content

Just now, Mugi said:

I'd prefer dual as well, but Atlus dubs are top tier so it's fine

Also we get High Noon and the Smash 4 announcer, so i'm content

Well I'm not content cuz the game is nearly half a year away.

And yeah. I mean, I played P4G with the English dub, I think? And it's really good, but always prefer to have the option. You never know which one you might prefer.

16 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well I'm not content cuz the game is nearly half a year away.

And yeah. I mean, I played P4G with the English dub, I think? And it's really good, but always prefer to have the option. You never know which one you might prefer.

True. I guess it's just nice for me to have a good English dub from time to time. And yeah, P4G's dub is really good. 

In terms of waiting, this year is going by pretty fast, and now we have, what, a little less than four months left? It'll get here in no time!