Persona

p4izanagi

I heard that the girl social link brings a short conclusion at the ending of the game. You 're saying me that no matter the social link and the choice I do, I won't unlock anything, the end will still be the same? Not even a dialogue or something short (like Tales of Symphonia?)?

I don't see how I can max mitsuru's social link for christmas Oo

I guess the end in p3p is different if you really have the choice:

I heard that the girl social link brings a short conclusion at the ending of the game. You 're saying me that no matter the social link and the choice I do, I won't unlock anything, the end will still be the same? Not even a dialogue or something short (like Tales of Symphonia?)?

I don't see how I can max mitsuru's social link for christmas Oo

Maybe I was little unclear. Yes, you get short conclusion and dialogue for every maxed s.link at the end, but the contents don't change depending how many s.links you have done. So even if you date all the girls their scenes will be same. 

This year has been bad for my wallet anything to lighten the load is fine by me. Unfortunately I now have at least 3 big games to pick up next year already and as someone who usually only buys a few games a year next year could be as bad as this year. It's not like I would have time to play it this year though with Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid PP, Tales of Zestiria, and Fallout 4 all releasing. So yeah the delay works forever in my favor. 

It also hopefully means the game will be the best it can be on release and not in the re-release. It would be great if it could also be receiving a PC release but that is about as unlikely as anything else. I have my PS3 literally only for Persona 5 and after that I can finally put it (and console gaming) to rest.

• 3 months later...

I don't have a PS3/4, can't ever have one (no money or justification) but man DAMN Persona 5 looks legenfuckingdary. Love the trailer.

P4G is my GOTY. My favorite cast in any game ever. Currently clocked 45-50 hours.

Y'all motherfuckers were so fucking right, this series is amazing!

Buying Persona 3 Portable soon (as soon as I have the money so like 3 weeks)

Ippon Datara and Black Frost are my favorite personas so far

Rise is the best girl

I don't have a PS3/4, can't ever have one (no money or justification) but man DAMN Persona 5 looks legenfuckingdary. Love the trailer.

P4G is my GOTY. My favorite cast in any game ever. Currently clocked 45-50 hours.

Y'all motherfuckers were so fucking right, this series is amazing!

Buying Persona 3 Portable soon (as soon as I have the money so like 3 weeks)

Ippon Datara and Black Frost are my favorite personas so far

Rise is the best girl

We'll have to see which one you prefer, then! Most fans are between P3 and P4 as their favourite. Personally, I prefer 4.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

did an avatar bet that P5 would get a delay lol

RIP

I'm just hoping we see it this year. Was praying for a simultaneous US release, but since there doesn't seem to be an English countdown site, that probably isn't the case. I hope we at least get an idea of when we can see it released over here :vinty:

19 hours ago, Mugi said:

RIP

I'm just hoping we see it this year. Was praying for a simultaneous US release, but since there doesn't seem to be an English countdown site, that probably isn't the case. I hope we at least get an idea of when we can see it released over here :vinty:

Wat. Are they delaying it again? O_O

7 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Wat. Are they delaying it again? O_O

The Japanese release? I doubt it. But we're kind running out of time to get it pushed out this year, since they generally take at least 6 months to localize Persona games. Unless we are blessed by P3 protag and get a simultaneous release, or they are already really far into localization, we might not see it until next year.

9 minutes ago, Mugi said:

The Japanese release? I doubt it. But we're kind running out of time to get it pushed out this year, since they generally take at least 6 months to localize Persona games. Unless we are blessed by P3 protag and get a simultaneous release, or they are already really far into localization, we might not see it until next year.

Well, the general idea was to get it around this summer... so I'm hoping they don't push it yet again.

11 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well, the general idea was to get it around this summer... so I'm hoping they don't push it yet again.

That was just in Japan. Barring a miracle, there's almost no chance that we'll get the game in the US before November/December at this rate. Now, it's another story if they had already started localization and were making good progress, which is a possibility.

15 minutes ago, Mugi said:

That was just in Japan. Barring a miracle, there's almost no chance that we'll get the game in the US before November/December at this rate. Now, it's another story if they had already started localization and were making good progress, which is a possibility.

That's what I seem to remember... Maybe I'm just making shit up, but I thought ATLUS was already working on the localization as they planned to release the game internationally not that long after the JP version.

1 minute ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well, rejoice (or actually, cry yourself to sleep tonight), for the localized Persona 5 is even more uncertain than before! @Mugi @Funyarinpa

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/nis-america-cuts-ties-with-persona-publisher-atlus/0165969

Yeah, I heard about this as well. This doesn't mean anything, though. In case you didn't hear already, Atlus USA games are going to be published by Sega now, and i'm pretty sure Sega EU will do the same.

Also, YOOOOOOOOO THE COUNTDOWN PAGE CHANGED!!

• 2 weeks later...