• Naoto Shirogane
    • Ai Ebihara
    • Yumi Ozawa
    • Ayane Matsunaga
    • Sayoko Uehara
    • Margaret
    • Marie

This poll is closed to new votes

Mitsuru the Queen is my choice 10/10 would be her. I strive to be as strong as she is... Goals. Naoto and Fuuka come close, but the topic is about Best Girl, not Best Girls. That would be cheap!

Best Guy is Ryoji without question. Second is Theo tied with Teddie, then Shinjiro...  P3's guys are helped by the fact that P3P lets you date them, so... I did also love Adachi and Kanji.

I'll go with Mitsuru, the icy queen. Her calm nature and subdued personality makes her a tough cookie to crack but a worthy endeavor, nevertheless. As for worst girl, I had trouble deciding between Yukari and Marie. I ultimately went with Marie cause her tsundere attitude didn't work as well as I thought it would and every time I saw one of her poems I was like 'here we go again.'

I'll wait to see if the vote goes in Chie's favor since she already has her own church and worshippers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/churchofchie

PhaYX0M.jpg

ewrijgx.jpg

Eriko, I fucking love you.

Seeing how she's not on the list, however, I'll settle for Elizabeth. After all, she's the only one trying to save Makoto's poor arse up there. :/

Worst defo goes to Chie. People call Yukari a bitch, but at least she's still a normal human being. Everything Chie does just irritates me. Her slapstick humour, her constant shouting, and she's just not cute. 

I'll go with Mitsuru, the icy queen. Her calm nature and subdued personality makes her a tough cookie to crack but a worthy endeavor, nevertheless. As for worst girl, I had trouble deciding between Yukari and Marie. I ultimately went with Marie cause her tsundere attitude didn't work as well as I thought it would and every time I saw one of her poems I was like 'here we go again.'

I'll wait to see if the vote goes in Chie's favor since she already has her own church and worshippers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/churchofchie

Yea, I'm surprised she's doing so bad and Yukiko is doing so well.  The rest is about what I'd expect. 

I think I like Naoto, because although she's similar to Mitsuru in seriousness.. she doesn't seem to appear as 'bitchy/harsh' xD.

Her androgynous appearance looks cool to me and I like her boy-ish personality even though she's a girl.

Oh, and I chose Ai as worst..  honestly, I don't remember the extra girls much.. but if I remember correctly, I chose her only because she valued appearance/fashion so much.  Which is boring to me.

I loved Elizabeth for her humor, charm and devotion to the P3 MC.  Fuuka, Mitsuru and Rise are also way up there.  I hated Ayane and her S. Link made me want to smash my Vita.  Yukari just constantly acts rotten and superficial so I can't stand her.  

I kinda feel bad for saying this bad I love nanako (not in the same way i love chie :P ) she reminds me to my little nephew :(

http://youtu.be/R6EJoeVrdEw?t=5m40s

:wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Nanako was too adorable. She made getting back home after a long day of... whatever the protag was doing better. "Welcome home big brother!" Aaah such a cute little sister!~ My little brother should take notes!