Hello everyone!

bluethunder91

Hi! I just made an account so I thought I'd post here to introduce myself.

I'm from Italy and my real name's Claudio, but since I don't like it much on the internet I tend to go by the corresponding English name Claus. (Also because he's one of my favorite characters in Mother 3.)

I speak Italian and English and I am making progress in learning Japanese, hoping to join the translating scene one day.

My favorite anime/LN/VNs are OreGairu, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Haruhi.

I look forward to being part of this community :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All right, time to reply to everyone! Since I don't want to make the post into a quote-fest, I'll just start from the top, beginning with melo4496.

Yes, I've read G-Senjou. It was my fourth VN and it's still one of my favorites. I have to say, though, that I actually slightly prefer Sharin no Kuni, as far as AkabeSoft games go.

The Muv-Luv series is on my backlist considering its high reputations, but since I've been busy with school recently, I haven't played VNs in a while.

Sirius, I know that feel. Kanjis were what originally made me give up on Japanese two years ago  :unsure: I gave it a second try for VNs. xD

My first Visual Novel ever was Katawa Shoujo. I didn't actually know what a VN was at the time. I just heard good things about it and decided to give it a try.

Well, that's all. Thank you all for the warm welcome!