Recommendations VN's without H-Scenes

5T4R

I've played too much VN's with H-Scenes in my room literally all the VN's I played has a H-Scene, that's why I don't know how to search one without H-Scenes. I wanted to play a VN that doesn't involve any H-Scene's. Just comedy romance VN's that I can play in my living room TV (Parents involve). The feeling of playing VN with a 60-inch TV. 

Looking for a kind hearted person that can recommend me a good translated VN's (without H-Scenes) with the link if that's possible. You have my thanks *wink

I would recommended some all-ages VNs, but I don't really read much romantic comedy ones. I'd say read anything by KEY, it's a safe bet. They produce great visual novels that are all all-ages. Oh and you should check out vndb to search for more VNs (the list I linked contains english translated all-ages VNs sorted by ratings)

There was a similar request a week ego, so I am just gonna copy-paste my post from there (True not all of those titles have romance):

Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- English version has no H-scenes.

Amaranto, Aoishiro, Steins;Gate, Ever17 -the out of infinity- are all great VNs without H-scenes.

Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete has a version that doesn't have H-scenes.

Katawa Shoujo and Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - have an options to turn off H-scenes.

So does Cross†Channel true personaly I didn't like this one at all and even true you can turn off H-scenes it's still full of sex talk (Like most of the time it's the only thing going on).

Like already mentioned Rewrite and Little busters have no H-scenes, as well as Cleaned true I haven't read that one.

There's also Remember11 -the age of infinity- true again this one I personally didn't like much.

As for others that I haven't read myself yet but I plan to read and know that have no H-scenes there are Never7 -the end of infinity-, Chaos;Head, Princess Nightmare, Dengeki Stryker (One of it's versions at least), Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~, Air (Last eng released version), Corpse Party BloodCovered, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, I/O

There are also Ar Tonelico ~Sekai no Owari de Utai Tsuzukeru Shoujo~ and Ar Tonelico II ~Sekai ni Hibiku Shoujo Tachi no Metafalica~ true it's up for debate if it's more of a VN with gameplay or JRPG with VN elements and I haven't play/read it myself to judge.

There is also Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei and BlazBlue trilogy true again I personally didn't like them much.

Oh and yea I almost forgot newly released Killer Queen also has an option to turn of H-scenes.

For VNs that are strictly h-free: Steins;Gate all the way.
For VNs in which you can disable h-content: Katawa Shoujo.

Both are big favorites of mine (although the h scenes contributed a lot to the latter as they were really well made :D). Those are the only two rec's I can make in this regard, but they're great options if you ask me~!

the usual recommendation of mine Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni

make sure you get the v2 version

^^^

Mirai no Kimi to, Subete no Uta ni - https://vndb.org/v1560

Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro - https://vndb.org/v2505

Mirai no Uta to, Tsunagaru Hitomi - https://vndb.org/v5481

(The three vocaloid visual novel).

Comedy romance without H-scene.

Don't take it personally babe, it just ain't your story was really fun.
http://scoutshonour.com/donttakeitpersonallybabeitjustaintyourstory/

OH MY GOD THANK YOU.

I was thinking about this VN the other day.

I played it awhile back when it first released and I could not remember what it was called for the LIFE OF ME.

Yaaas. I dont know if its even good but thank you