Oh, hai there...

aikaflip

I found this forum after doing a search on an anime image. I hadn't heard of visual novels before, but it looks like something I'd like to explore. My main things are RPGs, anime, and manga.

Holy crap, download and read Katawa Shoujo right this instant. It is like the penultimate visual novel for people just getting into the medium. It's freeware, so you don't have to pay for it or feel bad about torrenting it either. Welcome to the fuwa army my friend~

dBX3yYu.gif

Holy crap, download and read Katawa Shoujo right this instant. It is like the penultimate visual novel for people just getting into the medium. It's freeware, so you don't have to pay for it or feel bad about torrenting it either. Welcome to the fuwa army my friend~

dBX3yYu.gif

Thank you! I found Katawa Shouj. I'll check it out tomorrow.

I started watching Katawa Shouj last night, and watched a little more this morning. I'm really enjoying it so far. I downloaded it, installed it, and just played it, avoiding the synopsis and details. Just diving in without knowing what to expect adds to the fun of newly discovered mediums, I think. I'm surprised these aren't more popular in the mainstream. Or are they? I can't believe I hadn't heard about visual novels sooner. They also seem like they'd be great for people with A.D.D., which is something I struggle with. Adding some interaction to the narrative makes it a lot more engaging.

welcome to the forums!!!

Don't feed the Loli's and enjoy your stay!

That's simply mean.

How mean.

Don't feel Nagisa Loli Fawkes is what he meant.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I see you started with Katawa Shoujo, huh.

It's nice.

VNs cater to specific communities, so it's not weird that you haven't heard of it 'till recently.

Do enjoy your stay here. ;)