Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

No, I'm just extremely lazy. Why go spend precious seconds turning it off if I'm just going to have to spend precious seconds turning it back on again?

This.  I do the exact same thing.  I've heard that it takes more power to turn a computer back on again than it does to leave it running, so I just let mine run all night, even if I'm not downloading something.

There you go!  That's a confession.

Confession: Technically I've been in a fight before.  Funny, huh?  Me, looking like a nerd, with glasses and everything, and I got in a fight.

Confession: I haven't been in a fight in ~8 years.

the bloodlust is real :>

Nah, nah, what I was talking about was during the previous school year.  This entire thread was basically the Advice Thread for a week straight, because after I opened the floodgates, errybody wanted some relationship advice.

Confession:  I wish I was there D:

Confession: Nearly every time I visit this thread I am directed to an outdated page, because I only check up on it once a week or so. This time I ended up on page 245. I was outdated by 16 fucking pages of content. Easily the most spammed thread on Fuwa, I think.

Confession 2: I don't read most of the missed content. Instead I just skip to the most recent page and maybe read the page before that one. 

Confession: Nearly every time I visit this thread I am directed to an outdated page, because I only check up on it once a week or so. This time I ended up on page 245. I was outdated by 16 fucking pages of content. Easily the most spammed thread on Fuwa, I think.

You must have missed the Unlimited Chat Works thread then. :P

Confession : this thread mahes me wonder about the meaning of "confession"  :makina:

I have been thinking that quite often, especially considering the OP:

Hey everyone,

Here is a thread to discuss and reveal some of your deepest confessions about Fuwanovel and/or any other Japanese related things.

My confession: For the longest time, I thought our friendly member suikashoujo was a man, and then I heard her sing.

You must have missed the Unlimited Chat Works thread then. :P

I didn't know such a thing even existed. So yes, you are right. 

Ahhh, the glory days of Unlimited Chat Works, where you could ask a question about the progress of the Majikoi translation and be met with chatter about Mayo's ass  :makina:

Glad I missed it then, lol.

Technically it was the old Majikoi translation project thread; it got ganked and turned into "Unlimited Chat Works" after a bunch of people complained about how hard it was to find any relevant info among all of the chatter going on.  The salt got pretty real at times.

Confession: I actually kinda miss the old Unlimited Chat Works  :/