Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Several people thought that I'm a girl. After a few days of knowing them (oh gosh forgive me) they confessed to me. Whether it's a serious confession or not doesn't matter. The fact still remains that they confessed to me. Anyway, I told them that I'm a boy. They didn't cry or got heartbroken, instead they said they don't mind.  :vinty:

Confession: Several people thought that I'm a girl. After a few days of knowing them (oh gosh forgive me) they confessed to me. Whether it's a serious confession or not doesn't matter. The fact still remains that they confessed to me. Anyway, I told them that I'm a boy. They didn't cry or got heartbroken, instead they said they don't mind.  :vinty:

well, that's even more, scarier than the confession. are they from fuwa?

confession : today i accidentally opened bathroom while my cousin (she) was taking a shower.

i yelped like a goat, literally. and i closed the door before she even looked at me. i hope she don't know it was me.

and God bestowed me his april's fool to me perfectly.

i'll wear my best poker face on today's dinner.

Julyan is s trap confirmed

I just saw this a while ago. Seeing how Julyan is from the Philippines, it's probably not too far-fetched that he's a trap.

You'll be surprised by how manly I look xD

And I'm definitely not gay (not saying there's something wrong with that), but because too many people assume that I'm a girl, I can't help but wonder what I am doing that suggests that.

You'll be surprised by how manly I look xD

And I'm definitely not gay (not saying there's something wrong with that), but because too many people assume that I'm a girl, I can't help but wonder what I am doing that suggests that.

Are manly girls all the rage in the Philippines?

It's those damn boobs in your picture

Will you change your mind if I use an Illya avatar? :P

Are manly girls all the rage in the Philippines?

What I meant was too many people assume I'm a girl in the internet. It'll be weird if they also assume that irl.

Fortunately no.

And wow, I never thought those shower accidents do happen in real life. Did you enjoy it? xD

well, no, rather, umm, i-, it's just the adrenaline, B-, Baka!!

i don't even that close to her.

then at dinner she sits on the opposite of me, please be just coincidence. please be coincidence.

RIP in not having Spice and Wolf season 3 feels. ;_;

Confession: I bought every single light novel for Spice and Wolf the moment I realized that we will probably never ever get season 3. :/

hey, i feel that your name is strangely familiar, with eveeaA or something.

Confession: I haven't read/watched Spice and Wolf yet.

confession : i have around 4++ gigs of LN and havent even read a third of em, includin SnW, maybe i have this hoarding syndrome or something.

RIP in not having Spice and Wolf season 3 feels. ;_;

Confession: I bought every single light novel for Spice and Wolf the moment I realized that we will probably never ever get season 3. :/

Hahaha, I did too. Although I liked the novels better.

Confession: I haven't read/watched Spice and Wolf yet.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU?! It's amazing.

much_wolf_and_much_spice_by_dat_spicy_pe

You guys are nerds.

Thank you. :P

well, no, rather, umm, i-, it's just the adrenaline, B-, Baka!!

i don't even that close to her.

then at dinner she sits on the opposite of me, please be just coincidence. please be coincidence.

confession : i have around 4++ gigs of LN and havent even read a third of em, includin SnW, maybe i have this hoarding syndrome or something.

inb4 she knew all along~

4 gb? Wow, that's a lot. You better start reading then.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU?! It's amazing.

much_wolf_and_much_spice_by_dat_spicy_pe

I blame laziness.