What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

Looking at some of these deep and well thought about names I feel slightly embarrassed to post the reasoning behind mine.

But I doubt anyone is really gonna look anyway so....

I used to be quite addicted to Runescape(The good version, the old version) and there was this Youtube channel called TehNoobShow. I kinda liked the word Teh and just kept it in mind for some time.

Now unto the 2nd bit, "Real One" when I thought of this I was thinking of stuff like Sterotypical, Corny prophesies about a chosen one or something saving the world.

Somehow I merged 2 completely unrelated things together and this has become my go to username.  

You people...

Downright assuming everyone won't read.

That's just sad. </3

I've read both.

Blank has a pretty dark philosophy. Though I can imagine what would get a person to think of life as such, though I've yet to think of myself as something like that. But hey, we all have different thought processes. It's just that his lead to that current way of thinking.

Don't worry.

TRO-chan... That's just...

My name is quite difficult to explain because it's contain my philosophical thought behind it, but i'll try (since no one would read it anyway)

Dark is color, but not a simple color. Every time you used too much color or mixed to much color everything goes dark. I saw the world from many point of view, too many... i am not even sure which is mine. Dark is referring an unknown side of what it's may contain and so do i...

I am not me who is i am, forgotten by my own self, unknown from others...

Blank refer empty, it's mean i was nothing. Not here, not there, not even exist. There is million of human that live in this world, or maybe billion? But, half of them are mean nothing to the other half or maybe even to this world. How i could life when i mean nothing for this world? thats why i pick blank a.k.a empty, space, or nothing.

What matters is not the effect we have on the world we all share. What matters is creating a difference in the personal worlds of those who you care about.

My name is quite difficult to explain because it's contain my philosophical thought behind it, but i'll try (since no one would read it anyway)

Dark is color, but not a simple color. Every time you used too much color or mixed to much color everything goes dark. I saw the world from many point of view, too many... i am not even sure which is mine. Dark is referring an unknown side of what it's may contain and so do i...

I am not me who is i am, forgotten by my own self, unknown from others...

Blank refer empty, it's mean i was nothing. Not here, not there, not even exist. There is million of human that live in this world, or maybe billion? But, half of them are mean nothing to the other half or maybe even to this world. How i could life when i mean nothing for this world? thats why i pick blank a.k.a empty, space, or nothing.

Since, I have fun creating chaos...

I create a spark of it.

Thus, Sparkker was born.

TBH, it's just made by me wanting to add -er to spark.

Since Sparker sounds wrong, I fixed it to Sparkker.

Spark being the main word.. maybe because I'm always bored.

Since, I have fun creating chaos...

I create a spark of it.

Thus, Sparkker was born.

Nice. I like that. I should say what's mine.

Wrote my name backwards and took the first two letters of the resulting first, middle and last.  My friends and I came up with it in elementary school.

It also sounds cool saying it with a Spanish accent.

You people...

Downright assuming everyone won't read.

That's just sad. </3

I've read both.

Blank has a pretty dark philosophy. Though I can imagine what would get a person to think of life as such, though I've yet to think of myself as something like that. But hey, we all have different thought processes. It's just that his lead to that current way of thinking.

Don't worry.

TRO-chan... That's just...

Huh, I never posted here.

My username is taken out of the book series "Eragon". I needed a name for a character in a game when I was younger, opened up the book and looked at the map, Ceris sounded cool, and I've used it since.

The inheritance circle? Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance? 

Interesting, and I agree it is a pretty cool sounding name.

Thanks

Here have some Moe Lucia(Everyone needs Moe Lucia and Shizuru, Double Maid Combo GO!)

EDIT: Double Maid combo is my own wishful thinking, I have yet to obtain any Moe Shizuru + Lucia Maid pics

ll6nkhO.jpg

poCb9Q9.jpg

Thanks. I really should read it some time in the future.

Huh, I never posted here.

My username is taken out of the book series "Eragon". I needed a name for a character in a game when I was younger, opened up the book and looked at the map, Ceris sounded cool, and I've used it since.

It does sound cool, actually.

But damn. That's a lucky draw.

Yeah, the Inheritance Cycle, I love that book series so much. I forgot to mention it was the name of a city :P

Right side of the map

ezXjoaz.jpg

I can name where the city came up in the story too (even though it wasn't significant). The northern forest was the home of the elves, and Eragon entered the forest from the river on the right side of the map, so Ceris was the first elven city he entered.

On a side note, the other character I made in that game (Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube) was named Ilia, the town right next to Ceris.

My username..?

Well, it's a pretty (not) long story.

I thought initially of my usual username EuLaur, witch is in romanian Eu means Me and Laur is an abbreviation of my actual real name Laurentiu (it's a romanian name that's why you have no clue about it).

And so I thought I should put some japanese-like username and the name Nobuki just popped into my head.

END OF THE STORY.

Flutterz, a mystical place that has only recently been known to man. It was discovered and named in the A Age, the age of Anime by a famous explorer called Senpai. The original inhabitants(The Kouhai) are known for their naivety and small stature.  

The name Flutterz refers to when your kokoro no doki doki due to senpai talking to you and as of such the town is reknown for having the largest amount of Moe Kouhai and dull witted, thick skulled Senpais.

There are several mahou stores present which sell anything from Moe Moe spells to 'Senpai Notice Me' spells.

Please don't look at me strangely, I just have really random thoughts at times.

Yeah, the Inheritance Cycle, I love that book series so much. I forgot to mention it was the name of a city :P

Right side of the map

ezXjoaz.jpg

I can name where the city came up in the story too (even though it wasn't significant). The northern forest was the home of the elves, and Eragon entered the forest from the river on the right side of the map, so Ceris was the first elven city he entered.

On a side note, the other character I made in that game (Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube) was named Ilia, the town right next to Ceris.

Ohhh 

Someone in fuwa likes the Inheritance cycle. For me the Inheritance cycle is like the best novel series I have read till date.

Just love them dragons