What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

Mine has a couple of meanings.
Firstly Dragon Ball is my favourite anime and the Flying Nimbus was one of my favourite parts of it.
Secondly I wanted a name that reflected my interests. I happen to fly gliders and there is a glider model called the "Schempp-Hirth Nimbus-4" so I went with Nimbus.

Ittaku 一択

According to edict: 一択 (いったく) (n) (sl) (only) one option (game slang); one possible choice;

Because I set out to do what no one else would do. Originally it was for a fansub group but that never eventuated though I've kept the domain name and associated server to host files for random stuff and the ToHeart2 translation.

Crunchy, as in the meaning of taking a bite out of something delicious and hearing it pop.

Tacos - represents the pain and slavery of the people who once lived here. The land of freedom and diversity, showcasing elite class privilege that once stole the lands of the natives here, also stealing their food and churned out their own versions using fast food chains like Taco Bell which produces crap versions of the original soft tacos.

Can you guess what my name means essentially? 

Can you guess what my name means essentially? 

You don't like Taco Bell's tacos ? 

Terancam comes from my RP's main character in Shadowrun, 'Juara Terancam' which means - if i remember well - Threatened Champion. 

Well, to me it sounds great, so i kept it as a user name for forums or online games.

starlessn1ght is because I'm a SAO fan (also Kiriasu hardcore shipper) and the chapter in Progressive that Kirito first meets Asuna is called "Aria in the Starless Night". I thought it was pretty cool, and then I put the last part in my username, then I thought, it's just too meh like this, let's put 1 instead of i. Then, my username was born.

A name I think I established initially for Kongregate when I was 12-13 (something like that). After a while I used it on enough things that I really can't be arsed to change it. There's a variant (Kuranchiwan) on a forum somewhere which I actually prefer but now I'm stuck in habit ;_;

It's really quite simple. You see, in the twisting unknown, a blip occurred.  From that slight spark an eternal hellfire came ablaze, releasing power.  As the eons passed, the eddies of forces slowly condensed, and crashed into each other.  From these innumerable explosions, an order formed.  In this order, chaos reigned.  From this chaos, more chaos spiraled uncontrollably, until an intelligent being came into existence.

That being is me.

Don't know if I've posted in this thread, so meh:

Sajaki is an Alias I have used for years online. It comes from the Character Triumvir Yuuji Sajaki from Alastair Reynolds "Revelation Space" Novel. If anyone of you have read that book, then you will know that he is a stoic, quiet, yet immensely intelligent character.

Hakamichi, well that's from KS...