Fuwa's YGO Thread

madvanced

I can usually do a 1 turn beelze with a good draw so raigeki would be meaningless then, but I see where you're coming from. It's basically an op version of darkhole since you keep your monsters.

I don't think Raigeki is a broken card or anything. It's ok- you deserve losing to it if it's because the card got too much advantage. No one should overextend, and I like the fact that it punishes that. 

My problem with the card is just that it's poorly designed. Well, it's more like I dislike OTKs and I'm likely to complain about things that support it (like the pendulum mechanic :P )

I don't think Raigeki is a broken card or anything. It's ok- you deserve losing to it if it's because the card got too much advantage. No one should overextend, and I like the fact that it punishes that. 

My problem with the card is just that it's poorly designed. Well, it's more like I dislike OTKs and I'm likely to complain about things that support it (like the pendulum mechanic :P )

Basically you're just reminiscent of the good old duels where we needed 2-3 turns of summonings and tributes to do anything, they were good times indeed. But duels can still be long if you've good a good deck, or rather if you don't depend solely on 1 or 2 monsters.

Basically you're just reminiscent of the good old duels where we needed 2-3 turns of summonings and tributes to do anything, they were good times indeed. But duels can still be long if you've good a good deck, or rather if you don't depend solely on 1 or 2 monsters.

Not really... I liked those times, but still, I've always been fine with synchro and xyzs. A few months ago, a slow traptrix deck ended up winning a big tournament, and it was a deck based on slowly getting card advantage over time. We can have a fast-paced yet long and interactive game- a lot of duels are still incredibly fun, even amongst meta decks. I just dislike OTKs. They're not always too meta, and they've always been there, for the most part.

Not really... I liked those times, but still, I've always been fine with synchro and xyzs. A few months ago, a slow traptrix deck ended up winning a big tournament, and it was a deck based on slowly getting card advantage over time. We can have a fast-paced yet long and interactive game- a lot of duels are still incredibly fun, even amongst meta decks. I just dislike OTKs. They're not always too meta, and they've always been there, for the most part.

The traptrix deck. I also used one before.

I think Stratos is banned due to the M/T clearing it provides, especially after people discover how to summon tons of heroes with bubble man. I still miss Stratos though.

I'm not really fond of Raegeki. I think lightning vortex is a more balanced version. However if you consider how things played today, bringing a cards back to hand is more powerful than destroying it. I miss the days when compulsory was not limited and I always have 3 in my deck : >

The traptrix deck. I also used one before.

I think Stratos is banned due to the M/T clearing it provides, especially after people discover how to summon tons of heroes with bubble man. I still miss Stratos though.

I'm not really fond of Raegeki. I think lightning vortex is a more balanced version. However if you consider how things played today, bringing a cards back to hand is more powerful than destroying it. I miss the days when compulsory was not limited and I always have 3 in my deck : >

People just like running traptrixes because they're cute :P

You should maindeck triple anti raigeki. I guarantee it's not awful  :ph34r:

created an account: zhurai

Haven't completely started it yet (dling the client), dunno how active but yeah.

Also ffs I haven't played YGO since like middle school

(it was like

elementary school = pkm tcg

middle school = ygo + near the end mtg

high school = mtg, stopped after 1-2 years cause everyone else left + LGS disappeared

college+/now = mtgo + other online games)

created an account: zhurai

Haven't completely started it yet (dling the client), dunno how active but yeah.

Also ffs I haven't played YGO since like middle school

(it was like

elementary school = pkm tcg

middle school = ygo + near the end mtg

high school = mtg, stopped after 1-2 years cause everyone else left + LGS disappeared

college+/now = mtgo + other online games)