Fuwa's YGO Thread

madvanced

There's a deck that revolves around Dark Magician Girl?

Or is she only a part of it?

I'd like me something that revolves around her.

Also, I remembered Gagaga Girl.

Guess I'm making that deck too.

Gagaga girl is way hotter, isn't she? ^^

Just two examples there of DMG decks. There are plenty out there, though I'm sure the centricity of DMG varies from deck to deck.

Ghostricks are beast. Probably their best advantage is that no one knows what the hell to do against them. I've a brilliant ratio on YGOPro at this stage. xD

The other amazing thing is that they shit on so many popular decks right now! Burning Abyss, Lightsworns, Shaddolls, you name it! :D

I was once planning to write a love triangle fan fiction between cyber dragon, 101 bat mobile, and quasar...

l1eD2ug.png

Cyber Dragon Infinity
Rank 6 LIGHT Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2100
DEF 1600
3 Level 6 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon “Cyber Dragon Infinity” once per turn by using a “Cyber Dragon Nova” you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(1) This card gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material.
(3) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a card’s effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

• 3 weeks later...

I was once planning to write a love triangle fan fiction between cyber dragon, 101 bat mobile, and quasar...

l1eD2ug.png

Cyber Dragon Infinity

Rank 6 LIGHT Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster

ATK 2100

DEF 1600

3 Level 6 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters

You can also Xyz Summon “Cyber Dragon Infinity” once per turn by using a “Cyber Dragon Nova” you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)

(1) This card gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it.

(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material.

(3) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a card’s effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

A staple deck wrecks cyber dragon infinity hard.