New to the forum

orochinagi

Hey there...

Just registered in fuwanovel and i'm one of the founders of MiraiTranslations project (mainly focused in translating SoftHouseChara titles). I've got little japanese knowledge and i'm having a more technical (and management) role instead of a translator role.

Anyway, stopping by this thread and doing a quick introduction sounded right after registered... but i'm terrible with introductions x_x

Cheers

Bats displaying his stalkerish skills…

Welcome to Fuwa Orochinagi. Upon entering, please hang your sanity on any one of the bevy of hooks to your right, it will be returned to you once you leave. To your left you will notice a truly intimidating number of weapon racks. Please take your weapon of choice, you may need it to overcome the dangers of the halls within.

However, you can’t have the Decomposing and kinda slimy staff of sarcasm +2 because that one’s mine.

@Flutterz never really thought much about favourites... enjoyed Sisters a lot when I played it but i'm more focused on gameplay... so I'd say Eushully and AliceSoft strike me as favourites (Rance not included in Alice Soft)

@Rooke can I have the wacky stick of wacking non-sense -1 ? Not a fan of the overpowered gear