VN Reading Club - Registration

Kaguya

I would also like to participate in on this circle, it sounds like a lot of fun! Although... I can relate a bit to what Clephas was discussing earlier here, about the disparity of what was read and what wasn't between the various people here. Though I haven't played nearly as much eroge, it's still the case that I've played most of the english translated stuff aside from nukige. Would certainly like to discuss the works with others, though... so I'm going to join. I also don't mind rereading Visual Novels (translated or untranslated, it's fine either way), so as long as I have others to talk/discuss about it with during those times. ^^

Sign me up!

Seems fun, I'm interested~ There aren't much VN readers I know so it'll be great opportunity for me to branch out

If you're hosting one in November, I won't be able to participate because school but I can start afterwards

Awesome concept, I can't commit given my schedule atm, but I'm sure I'll participate in December/January given how much free time I'll have then! 

Same. I have Uni exams throughout November, but I'll be interested in it after that.

Translated VNs I'm willing to replay/play:

I/O

FSN (not really, but I haven't played it in Japanese yet, so it is tempting...)

Sharin no Kuni

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Ayakashibito (though it'll be my fourth time through it)

Rose Guns Days (only if you can find me a download of the full version, lol)

Phenomeno

Translated VNs I'm willing to replay/play:

I/O

FSN (not really, but I haven't played it in Japanese yet, so it is tempting...)

Sharin no Kuni

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Ayakashibito (though it'll be my fourth time through it)

Rose Guns Days (only if you can find me a download of the full version, lol)

Phenomeno

A few of those are really high up on my to-read list :D the last one looks creepy af too

Though, I would suggest we might create a similar separate thread for those of us who play untranslated, setting the cycles at three months rather than one, since even a moege can take many something like a fifty to a hundred hours when they read it in Japanese (people like me who can read one in ten to twelve hours are rare, to say the least). 

Edit:  Choose a single untranslated VN, linguistic difficulty between 4-7 out of ten, with broad appeal or by an established company that has followers in the community, and have everyone read it at the same time.  I don't think it would be hard to gather seven or eight people to read an untranslated VN in here together...

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people are interested by that, so we might want to go and make several groups, with potentially an untranslated one. I mean 20 people in the same group could be a mess.

Since nohman also planned to make something like this, for example, we could have two-three circles at the same time with different "leaders" and people switching circles at each rotation etc

I'd potentially be interested too. I'm not too hot on activities, but reading and discussing would be cool.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people are interested by that, so we might want to go and make several groups, with potentially an untranslated one. I mean 20 people in the same group could be a mess.

Since nohman also planned to make something like this, for example, we could have two-three circles at the same time with different "leaders" and people switching circles at each rotation etc

I'd potentially be interested too. I'm not too hot on activities, but reading and discussing would be cool.

I'll do the first month with only one group. If it ends up being too big, we could separate things. 

So, are you joining or not? The activities are only optional, you don't have to do them~

I'll do the first month with only one group. If it ends up being too big, we could separate things. 

So, are you joining or not? The activities are only optional, you don't have to do them~

Okay for one group at first then. I do think it's a really good idea to have a group for unTLd VNs eventually though - several people reading the same unTLd VN at the same time never happens otherwise.

And yeah, sign me up. I might drop out if I've already read the VN though.