Nice to meet you all!

SpiduhBMX

Hi everyone, my name is Sean. I've been addicted to visual novels for about 2 years now. I mainly like the typical Rom-Com School type VN's but i have been working on expanding my views. My current VN's are Grisaia no kajitsu and if my heart had wings. I've been interested in making a VN someday, but i have just started drawing and i'm not much of a writer. My completed VN's are: Katawa Shoujo, Rewrite, Clannad, and little busters (?). I just recently decided i wanted to start completing the novels im reading instead of reading one route and putting it down. If anyone has suggestions for vn's i should read, please do tell! (I've read all of key's novels but i will mostlikely go back and finish them)

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

i dont have any puns right now...so instead i`m gonna give u a joke and a pic

Slept like a log last night........ Woke up in the fireplace. 

7a11b6201a.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
P.S if u like Romcom vns try Osadai

Well currently on my pc is Air, Killer Queen, Koi iro Chu! Lips, Sharin no Kuni Himawari no shoujo

, Imouto Paradise (but i think that one is allready out considering how much i laughed when i saw the settings options), Shuffle, Tick Tack, If my heart had wings, KiraKira, My gf is the president, Shinikiss, Yume Miru Kusuri, and Grisaia no kajitsu. If i had to pick a genre that i want to go into more, it would have to be something like Grisaia. Kinda mystery, still romcom but gets serious.