Knock ! Knock ! Who's there ? it's...

ARX8

...Me ! Real name's jacob but who care ? My nickname is taken from my favourite Manga/anime Full Metal Panic, (I used to be in charge of the french fansite btw )

Im French and live in Paris (by the way the glamour about Paris is true only if you are rich -_-').

I started VN with tsukihime then fate stay night,clannad, then I got kinda addicted ^_^'.

I love VN with strong plot and few hentai scene, preferably comedy style,I'm playing right now Noble Works,and for now it's one of my favourite ! this is totally my kind of stuff ! (I hate VN with rape,bondage,real incest but I'm totally fine with the non-blood related thing though).

I'm also playing comyu who is also very good !

My favourite route are the cute maid,the osanajimi then the ojou sama.

I could say a lot about me so Feel Free to ask if you want to know more about my tastes in movies,video game,VN,music etc...it will be a pleasure,I love sharing and talking.

Have a nice day everyone !

Hello and welcome to Fuwanovel

You definitely know what you like from your VNs

I can recommend you a VN that has a great maid route but the entire game has a lot of technical problems. H scenes only occur late game so it wont disrupt the majority of the story. Check it out https://fuwanovel.net/novels/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru

Welcome and bienvenue to FuwaVousCoucherAvecMoi,CeSoir?, please take your standard reward : The anti-tank missile Milan.

As for recommendations : The steins;Gate(Strong plot an elements of comedy) and Shikkoku no sharnoth(Complex and mysterious plot, serious VN)

Thanks a lot !  as my red fish always says : "Always wear an anti-tank missile ,Flying unicorn are sneaky and vicious..."

I take note :

*Rewrite.

*The steins;Gate(Strong plot an elements of comedy)

*Shikkoku no sharnoth

*G-Senjou no Maou;

*Fortune Arterial;

Here are some recommendations: G-Senjou no Maou; Fortune Arterial; Rewrite.

Scritch,scritch~~still taking note....Wait a minute...Rewrite is from Key ,right ? the guys who made clannad and Air ? Because I cried like an old maid reading "the fault in our star" during the death of Misuzu,Nagisa and Ushio, is it a crying game ? Those guy are a bunch of heart slayer ><

If you enjoy Noble Works, check out Dracu-Riot! as well! It's made by the same developers :D.

But do keep in mind that Dracu-Riot! is only partially translated as well.

This is what I called an "aladeen news" (not sure if it's a good or a bad one :D )

You definitely know what you like from your VNs

I can recommend you a VN that has a great maid route but the entire game has a lot of technical problems. H scenes only occur late game so it wont disrupt the majority of the story. Check it out https://fuwanovel.net/novels/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru

Yep, But you know,it's still hard to choose a route when you find a game involving your best "fantasy",I felt like a cheater T_T 

Welcome to fuwa ou plutôt bienvenue sur le forum j'espère que tu passeras un bon moment :)

Hello, my fellow compatriot (A moins que tu sois juste très bon en français :) )

Welcome to the community. I hope to see you around the forums.

So do I :)

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

well ,I kinda have a question but maybe there is a better place in this board to post it :) ( it's about the sound of some games DCIM stuff)

Scritch,scritch~~still taking note....Wait a minute...Rewrite is from Key ,right ? the guys who made clannad and Air ? Because I cried like an old maid reading "the fault in our star" during the death of Misuzu,Nagisa and Ushio, is it a crying game ? Those guy are a bunch of heart slayer ><

Yes, in my opinion Rewrite is the best Key release.

Unlike Clannad and Air, I don't think Rewrite is a Nakige, but still possible shed tears.

Welcome here, french buddy !

As mentioned above, Rewrite is an incredible VN and I strongly recommend it too, but be careful it isn't like any other Key VN. I didn't like Clannad but nonetheless I was amazed by Rewrite.
Besides, given the fact that you're french, you should take a look at Higurashi, we have a pretty solid french translation over here and the VN itself is frigging good.

Enjoy your stay

Bonjour! Je m'appelle John Rafael, a.k.a. KosakiFag!

Hi there! It's good to see French people around here. I'd love to talk to you about my concerns regarding the French language, but that's for another day.

If you noticed, I have a Foreign Language subject, particularly French. I am not that good in it, however.

I understand how to conjugate verbs, how to build sentences, but I just can't memorize the words, making it hard for me to construct my own sentences.

I'd love it if you and Desert35 can help me learn more about it. <3

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay here, monsieur. 

Bonjour! Je m'appelle John Rafael, a.k.a. KosakiFag!

Hi there! It's good to see French people around here. I'd love to talk to you about my concerns regarding the French language, but that's for another day.

If you noticed, I have a Foreign Language subject, particularly French. I am not that good in it, however.

I understand how to conjugate verbs, how to build sentences, but I just can't memorize the words, making it hard for me to construct my own sentences.

I'd love it if you and Desert35 can help me learn more about it. <3

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay here, monsieur.