~The newest new guy on the block~

Barralrider

Hey everyone! I've never really been part of a forum before nor have I really read VN's before until today.
Anyone have any recommendations for me? I'm pretty much into everything bar nukige (yay I learnt a word!) and yaoi.

Also in case you're looking for a translator/editor for any VNs then I've made my application here

I'm looking to improve my Japanese anyway so why not help out a cool community while I'm at it! :)

Thanks guys! :D 

Welcome to fuwaaa~!

I also might find use for you as I am running a project myself, although it might not be beginner stuff since we need to have the highest quality possible.

Don't worry about that! I've been learning Japanese for a long while now so I can probably handle it :) Keep me posted if you need me!

Hey everyone! I've never really been part of a forum before nor have I really read VN's before until today.

Anyone have any recommendations for me? I'm pretty much into everything bar nukige (yay I learnt a word!) and yaoi.

Also in case you're looking for a translator/editor for any VNs then I've made my application here

I'm looking to improve my Japanese anyway so why not help out a cool community while I'm at it! :)

Thanks guys! :D

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Stealing someone's coffee is called 'mugging'

9b0f9f6be4.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S nice man!!! i hope you will get a cool vn to translate!

• 2 weeks later...