VNs you would like to be animated~

Snowtsuku

Grisaia ~ would be cool in a mainroute + route, reset, next route format, but it has to be quality production for me to accept it.

But generally speaking I think it's hard making good animes out of VNs because anime is so much more stricter with episode lengths and pacing. Some VNs are probably easier to make animes out of than other.

Definitely Rewrite the animated opening was such a tease im still wondering why Key hasn't had it animated yet it would definitely kill and alot of people will be surprised that an action title came from key

It seems like Key's director liked the idea of an anime adaptation, but I don't really know why they aren't doing it (maybe no one wants to pick it up? Seems like it would be really hard to adapt to anime.)

Grisaia ~ would be cool in a mainroute + route, reset, next route format, but it has to be quality production for me to accept it.

But generally speaking I think it's hard making good animes out of VNs because anime is so much more stricter with episode lengths and pacing. Some VNs are probably easier to make animes out of than other.

Yes! Grisaia would be awesome! And I agree, as I'm watching Little Busters! and can't help but think that they rushed a lot of things ;u;

It seems like Key's director liked the idea of an anime adaptation, but I don't really know why they aren't doing it (maybe no one wants to pick it up? Seems like it would be really hard to adapt to anime.)

They might be working on it or at least planning it, but don't want to steal the thunder from Refrain, so they're keeping quiet.

I do hope they do Rewrite next.

Wow! I did not know Muv-luv Total Eclipse was so disliked! It was one of my favorite shows! It even ranks in my top ten! Sheesh. Talk about a confidence shot. Like, what'd I miss? :P

Still, a muv-luv anime of the VN's would be flippin' superb; Rewrite takes top want for me. So much action and drama in that one just begging to be animated.

The more I hear about Grisaia, the more I think that has to be my next read.

Wow! I did not know Muv-luv Total Eclipse was so disliked! It was one of my favorite shows! It even ranks in my top ten! Sheesh. Talk about a confidence shot. Like, what'd I miss? :P

Still, a muv-luv anime of the VN's would be flippin' superb; Rewrite takes top want for me. So much action and drama in that one just begging to be animated.

The more I hear about Grisaia, the more I think that has to be my next read.

I didn't watch the show, but I dropped ML-A, so I don't think I would like it ;u; 

Grisaia is very cool, you should play it~ I want to play the other titles from that series ;u;

Another visual novel I would like to see animated is Dengeky Stryker, it would be fun xD

I heard Grisai no Kajitsu is probably already getting one. The one I would most love to see would have to be Rewrite. People say they couldn't see how it could work but I know there could be ways. I'd also love to see, G-senjou no Maou, Hoshizora no Memoria. Also I know it will never happen but a nice detailed Katawa Shoujo would be neat.

• 1 month later...

I go for G-Senjou no Maou. After wiping off my tears after Haru's Ending/Main Route, the first words in mind were "This would be a great Anime. I hope they make one"

Seconded. I could see G-Senjou being somewhat successful if they did it right- the mystery/antihero combo could probably be an easy sell to, say, Death Note fans.

Fully-animated Usami is a pretty great bonus, too

Semi linear scenario VN's. Like G senjou.

But my awnser would be none. I have yet to see any adaptation be as good as the original. That's why, for anything, i prefer watching, reading the original work.

Because it's almost always disappointing, even when it's good.

Well, I'm hoping the Grisaia anime will eventually happen - that, and ReWrite, since that

second opening

got me really hyped for how it would look animated. It'd be really hard to do, though, since the routes are completely incompatible with each other - so I don't really trust anyone with it.

From what I've played recently, I guess Disorder6 could have a neat anime adaptation. It's mostly linear (just with some endings branching off like in S;G, which could be ignored). A heroine with a split-personality disorder would make for an entertaining watch. :D

Seconded. I could see G-Senjou being somewhat successful if they did it right- the mystery/antihero combo could probably be an easy sell to, say, Death Note fans.

Fully-animated Usami is a pretty great bonus, too

Agreed, it'd make for some nice competition to the like of Death Note and Code Geass.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Kud Wafter get an anime of its own. 

The romance between Riki and Kud....YEESS

(Still waiting for Kud Wafter to be fully translated at the moment)